The New Raith Rovers Thread

20 minutes ago, KDY Gajy said:

It’s absolutely ludicrous 500 people are even allowed in Stark’s Park for the game during current circumstances. I caught covid after attending the away match to QOS because members of Fife’s Finest don’t know how to wear a mask. These  numpty covid spreaders can’t be trusted.  

I’m gonna love this guy!

1 hour ago, Specky Ginger said:

Not many.

By the time every 200 club member got two each, there wouldn't be many left to go round.

I know, I got 5!

strange thing is I only applied for 1 and I’m offshore anyway🤫

Just now, KDY Gajy said:

Listen, Raith Rovers might not thank me but get the contract out, put it on the table. Let him sign it, let him write whatever numbers he wants to put on there, given what he’s done since he’s been at Clyde. GOODWILLIE’S (Ole 3.0) at the wheel, man. He’s doing it. He’s doing his thing. GOODWILLIE IS BACK!!!

Shut up, David.

2 hours ago, Raithie said:

I'm assuming we have a system in place that will recognise when a season ticket is scanned that it's one of the successful individuals from the ballot? Otherwise what's to stop someone turning up and chancing their leg? 

Well since they brought in the online ticketing mines has only twice scanned successfully  so I wouldn,t bet on it

52 minutes ago, KDY Gajy said:

Listen, Raith Rovers might not thank me but get the contract out, put it on the table. Let him sign it, let him write whatever numbers he wants to put on there, given what he’s done since he’s been at Clyde. GOODWILLIE’S (Ole 3.0) at the wheel, man. He’s doing it. He’s doing his thing. GOODWILLIE IS BACK!!!

Aye very good, cough up first thnx m9.

According to Hibs.net John McGlynn was at Dunbar on Thursday watching impressive 17 year old Dunbar left back Evan Fleming who has been interesting Hibs and St Johnstone.

Whitehill Welfare keeper Musa Dibaga another potential target.  He has been training with Falkirk in recent weeks but is also being tracked by Livingston. 

So despite being unsuccessful in the ballot I have woken up this morning to an email from the club with instructions for attending the match on Saturday.....

Entrance is via the McDermid stand so looks like they've sent out an email for a preseason game by mistake. 

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

So despite being unsuccessful in the ballot I have woken up this morning to an email from the club with instructions for attending the match on Saturday.....

Entrance is via the McDermid stand so looks like they've sent out an email for a preseason game by mistake. 

Received similar email. Strange as I didn't even enter the ballot. 🤷🏼‍♂️ Someone trying to cause mischief methinks. 🤡

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

This wasnt from raith rovers but the ticketing company they use. I presume they will have scheduled emails for the season so when its so many days before a game it automatically sends an email out. They likely havent stopped/changed them as its Christmas/new year time and the fact attendances have been restricted 

2 hours ago, RedLichty said:

According to Hibs.net John McGlynn was at Dunbar on Thursday watching impressive 17 year old Dunbar left back Evan Fleming who has been interesting Hibs and St Johnstone.

Whitehill Welfare keeper Musa Dibaga another potential target.  He has been training with Falkirk in recent weeks but is also being tracked by Livingston. 

I understand that’s the keeper we saw in Rovers training gear celebrating on the pitch after our win at Falkirk in the cup.