The New Raith Rovers Thread

With Murray’s 2nd signing now done, hopefully he will be looking at Championship proven/premiership loans, hope he re-signs Brad, and 1 of the CHs, Now he’ll need to sign in defence RB/CH and striker position because we canny keep signing midfielders😂

"Afolabi isn't good enough for a promotion pushing side".
Signs some hillbilly from Peterhead.

I know this is a joke but Afolabi is comfortably one of the worst players I’ve seen at Ayr. Never a Championship striker.

Scott Brown is a decent player, we tried to sign him when McCracken and Miller were in charge. I think we would have signed him had it not been for the fact Alston became available about the same time so we signed him instead. Brown I would say is more than capable of doing well in the championship. 

22 minutes ago, Been going too long said:

Murray does say in the interview he can play a couple of positions so could be cover rb/cb

Where are you seing the interview? I can't find it. I'm assuming it's a video interview though? 

6 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Where are you seing the interview? I can't find it. I'm assuming it's a video interview though? 

1 minute ago, Been going too long said:

On the article on the website I’m sure

“He can play a number of positions which is great, he can pass the ball but he also will give us a bit of a presence too which is very appealing. 

7 minutes ago, pub car king said:

With our 27 midfielders at which point of the season will Agnew have to dust off his boots because of injuries and suspensions  

Week 3.

After our midfield of Dario Zanatta and Greg Young is over ran.

Edited by renton

Come off it, man. They’re light hearted and non-serious. Give them a break, ffs. 

They're a bit cringe but so f**k. Better than just putting up an image saying brown signs etc 

Not sure if your post was aimed at me Hank but I said in my post I liked them.

Trying to put out something cool or clever might have gone very wrong, doing the usual boring announcement is fine but dull- the cringy/ ironic/light-hearted videos are cracking.

In other loosely related news. Thomson has resigned from Kelty and they've happily accepted due to him spending the last 3 weeks whoring himself out to no avail.

Edited by pub car king
Predictive text ducked it up.

2 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see Arnott on loan at Falkirk tbh.  

I think there is every likelihood a Raith player to Falkirk. I don't see it being him though at least not yet. I think there's more chance McGlynn is after Spencer first n foremost.