The New Raith Rovers Thread

18 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

Great to see the Pars in the mid table with no top 4 finish. Only 22 points behind us.

Seriously who actually cares about them? Absolute irrelevance. 

Bit gutted this afternoon.You always hope for the best outcome for your football club-Ayr draw today,Airdrie draw next week and take it to the final game.
Not to be but so proud of everyone in finishing 2nd.

2 wins and a points total above 70 would be some season and hopefully push us to playoff success-hoping for the next best.

Lets get right behind the players right to the last kick of the last game-whenever that might be.

Everyone saying United has won the league already. We play Morton next week,  who have previous for allowing teams to score as many goals as needed. I'm sure if we talk to them nice, they'll allow us to score 40 🤣

Seriously though, it's been some season, Arbroath and Airdrie aside. Don't think anyone predicted us to finish 2nd.

Don't know who I'd want in the playoffs, just hope we win..

Do we go gungho or continue with the defensive play?

Edited by Langtounlaud

38 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Seriously who actually cares about them? Absolute irrelevance. 

So sorry for making a comment, I better remember to run it past you first.  Makes a difference to their prize money and potential budget for next season.

33 minutes ago, Langtounlaud said:

Everyone saying United has won the league already. We play Morton next week,  who have previous for allowing teams to score as many goals as needed. I'm sure if we talk to them nice, they'll allow us to score 40 🤣

Seriously though, it's been some season, Arbroath and Airdrie aside. Don't think anyone predicted us to finish 2nd.

Don't know who I'd want in the playoffs, just hope we win..

Do we go gungho or continue with the defensive play?

St Johnstone would be a better away tie 😂

We’ll play defensive 

31 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

So sorry for making a comment, I better remember to run it past you first.  Makes a difference to their prize money and potential budget for next season.

Could have mentioned Morton’s position or Ayr’s while you were at it. 😂 

Not to mention Dunfermline (and Falkirk) tend to shop in the same player pool as ourselves so, if we remain in Championship, to have a 300k or so head start financially over our neighbours and rivals is a big thing.

44 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

At least it looks like we'll avoid Airdrie in the play offs I suppose. 

I expect the exact opposite. Based entirely unscientifically on the fickleness of fitba', aka karma!🥹

Did I miss corr playing a blinder on Friday? Keep seing people saying he was incredible, excellent and so on. I thought he played well enough and progressed as the game went on as he settled in to it but I'm still not seing the hype around him. Potential, yes. Currently though he's behind Scott Brown at cb quite rightly imo. I'm not bashing the guy but the over hyping of him having a decent enough game is baffling.