The New Raith Rovers Thread

10 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Watching Scotland lately really put into prespective the difference in emotional feeling I have between the national team and the Rovers. A last kick of the ball winner against us would send me into being a moody b*****d for a few days but a sigh and shake of the head last night was enough to be over it after a couple of minutes 🤷‍♂️

I thought it was pretty decent of them to exit the tournament in time for us to focus on Rovers' pre-season starting today.

35 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Watching Scotland lately really put into prespective the difference in emotional feeling I have between the national team and the Rovers. A last kick of the ball winner against us would send me into being a moody b*****d for a few days but a sigh and shake of the head last night was enough to be over it after a couple of minutes 🤷‍♂️

Me too bud , home is where the heart is

56 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Scotland have throughout history consistently let the nation down. Those of us old enough to remember the 80s and 90s know what to expect. 

Club football at least allows a wee bit of success and happiness from time to time. Obviously there's the odd 25 years of shite in between but still. 

1 hour ago, Raith69 said:

Dundee have confirmed that Lee Ashcroft has left the club, could he be our 4th centre back who knows, maybe 🤔  or maybe not. We will just have to see where he ends up.

Signing for Partick, to the surprise of no-one. 

28 minutes ago, Claudia Gentile said:

I'm kind of surprised. Thought we'd be looking at more of a ball playing centre half than a meat and potatoes kind of player.

Another very good signing for you. If O'Reilly is given a good chance, he'll be the ball player. 

1 hour ago, Raithie said:

As disappointing as last night was and it was it still does not hit the heights of your team being 3-0 up with 20 minutes to go in a Scottish premier league playoff only to throw that away and lose on penalties 

29 minutes ago, third lanark said:

As disappointing as last night was and it was it still does not hit the heights of your team being 3-0 up with 20 minutes to go in a Scottish premier league playoff only to throw that away and lose on penalties 

Aye I think Thistle will hold the crown for 'most sickening end to game' for a while.