The New Raith Rovers Thread

It's such a simple design but the execution is absolutely spot on. The sponsor actually adds to it in a strange way. 

If I were to be hyper critical the badge could be navy. 

26 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I'm guessing to claim your 10% season ticket discount you have to buy in person rather than online? 

Don't get the 10% on the replica kits just on everything else from store I'm sure? 

13 minutes ago, Jilted John said:

Are you any good at DIY? I’m looking for a bathroom fitter

Sadly no, but I've got a very good back catalogue of rude jokes that I've stolen from other people over the years...

Away top is an absolute beauty. What’s the story with the lack of shorts and socks both in the launch pics and in the store though? Kids will want a full kit so it would be good to have it all available at the same time.

9 hours ago, Specky Ginger said:

It's a nine out of ten from me just now.

If the hoops go all the way round the back and the numbers are red, it's full marks.

I don't think that they do when you look closely at the photo on Facebook with the four players. Lewis and Ross strips seem to show the bottom hoop being a band in actuality. I assume that the top one will be the same for symmetry.

ETA It's also described as the "white with blue bands is back". Not hoops.

Edited by embow

42 minutes ago, Beastie Russell said:

Thought his suspension was served against Dunfermline immediately after the Hibs games, hence McGill starting that game 🤷‍♂️

It was two games for violent conduct (which is a sick joke in itself). He had to serve one game immediately and the next game in that specific competition.

I'm sure it was the same with Euan Murray when he got sent off at Hampden last season.