The New Raith Rovers Thread

18 hours ago, renton said:

Nah, fair f**ks to them. We should have done admin back in 99 before it was fashionable. 

I'm glad that we have never went into administration and paid our debts but it slightly galling that all the clubs that have entered it since the original Airdrie went bust have played in Premier League at some point and we haven't.

1 hour ago, mrpaddyx said:

I'm glad that we have never went into administration and paid our debts but it slightly galling that all the clubs that have entered it since the original Airdrie went bust have played in Premier League at some point and we haven't.

Agree. Sends out the wrong message to the clubs who try and resolve debt issues the proper way, rather than f☆☆king over creditors. If we had taken administration rather than Fraud Anelkas cash, would we have spent so long in the lower leagues? I'd rather have a club to be proud of for clawing our way back up than doing a Livi , Dundee, Dunfermline etc

Anyhow, is there any players from ICT that could do us a turn?

14 hours ago, pub car king said:

What's the matter babe? you haven't looked at your 3 foot picture of Kevin Dabrowski in his white jeans. 

Up there with the strangest "prize" ever given. Surely it should be something everyone would be desperate to win. This goes straight into the "draw another ticket" category at an in person event. 

Still great to see the extra cash being put to good use. 

1 hour ago, RaithRyan said:

Bill Orr on his way out of the club. 

IMG_0192.thumb.png.ffbc392dfa33175089f31c33c700ddc4.png

To be expected with a regime change, first the ball boys now this. Collins is probably looking at everything on and off the pitch that he can control or that effects the club. 

I do hope we're looking at replacement/evolution of the role as opposed to just binning it.