Snow!

xbl

And you know the gritters network do you?

Even if it was a mistake - how many tough inclines are there across the country? It only takes one to snarl up the whole thing.

I know nothing of the network, sorry. But I expect there’ll be another PnB expert along in a minute to advise.

Agreed, it does only take one to cause a snarl up. But we seem to snarl up disproportionately to others.

4 minutes ago, philpy said:
7 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:
Are you not from Fife? And you booked a hotel in Dunfermline for your holidays?

Stay in East Lothian. We were booked for one night as we were meant to be going to a show, as i said.

Drink it in then. Myself and @throbber were to be holidaying in Fife but he burst a johnny

I know nothing of the network, sorry. But I expect there’ll be another PnB expert along in a minute to advise.

Agreed, it does only take one to cause a snarl up. But we seem to snarl up disproportionately to others.

It's you that's acting like an expert though - that's the problem.

And how do you know we seem to have disproportionate problems? Where are you getting this from?

Absolutely farcical attempt to get home just after lunchtime from Riccarton. Cars all over the shop, buses rammed with students sent home from uni. When I finally got on a bus it took just under an hour to get from Heriot Watt to Calder Road. Decided to fire down to Hermiston Gate to get a tram only to be pushed aside by some annoying woman who had been moaning that there were no trams going into the city but three had gone the other way to the airport and she needed to get home with her shopping (which seemed to consist entirely of loaves of bread).  She had been at the stop for about 10 minutes the stupid cow.

Decided to get a tram out to the Gyle and switch back onto one heading into the city centre to beat the crowds at Edinburgh Park to a space on the tram. Tram took forever to get back into the city and I finally got back to EH7 almost three hours after leaving work. A journey of around 8 miles.

The weird thing is there really isn't that much snow in Edinburgh, maybe a few centimetres kicking about. Not enough to bring the place to a standstill as it did this afternoon in places.

6 minutes ago, philpy said:
9 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:
Are you not from Fife? And you booked a hotel in Dunfermline for your holidays?

Stay in East Lothian. We were booked for one night as we were meant to be going to a show, as i said.

My Mum met Suggs at a party once. Very down to earth and a great sense of humour Seemed nice and unaffected.

It's you that's acting like an expert though - that's the problem.

And how do you know we seem to have disproportionate problems? Where are you getting this from?

*sigh* I have no conclusive link to point you to. It just SEEMS that way.

I wasn’t getting all experty on you, I was just expressing a bit of a frustrated opinion. The M80 and Falkirk were very poor. Stirling was clear.