Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

No. Very strict on that

Yes I've been here long enough. Im not paying under table... You can get it when you arrive. Hahs

To expand. You have to be living the same as a normal citizen for 5 years. Test on culture, language, History. I know more history, I'm fluent, culture I Can drink more than them

A Five Guys cheeseburger, regular fries and a milkshake is about 2500 calories.

You'd need to run a marathon to burn that off.

Do they fry it in dark matter or something? :huh:

Just walked past one of those high security prisoner transport vehicle things pulling into Nottingham court and heard what sounded like the mother of all punch fights going on inside, with desperate screams of "let me out!!!" as the side of the van rattled. Rather disconcerting.

Eta: do these things only carry one person, or is it probable that Royal Rumble MXXLVII is taking place?

Edited by Hedgecutter

I usually get this vo5 hair product that comes in a blue circular container, I think it's called Matt clay or something and it goes well with my hair. The other day I bought what I thought was sane product but inside the container it's wet shitty gunky stuff that makes my hair go sticky. Very annoying.

That's what happens when you insane hair products though :ph34r:

Just walked past one of those high security prisoner transport vehicle things pulling into Nottingham court and heard what sounded like the mother of all punch fights going on inside, with desperate screams of "let me out!!!" as the side of the van rattled. Rather disconcerting.

Eta: do these things only carry one person, or is it probable that Royal Rumble MXXLVII is taking place?

I always had the impression they were divided into individual 'cubicles' to prevent such things. For liability reasons as much as any care towards the passengers.

Saw this story on the BBC and thought it was pretty cool - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-35499524

A young Australian boy with cystic fibrosis has been given the chance to save Sydney from a super villain.

The Make-A-Wish Foundation transformed nine-year-old Domenic Pace into Iron Boy for the day on Thursday.

Iron Boy defeated his arch-nemesis Ultron on the steps of the Sydney Opera House as hundreds of bystanders cheered him on.

post-30567-0-26938100-1455191673_thumb.j

See this trend nowadays for letting disabled kids have fantasy days out and trips to Disneyland and swimming with dolphins and taking penalty kicks and all that? We never had this problem in the old days. You just pulled their teeth with pliers, stuck them in Lennox Castle and pretended they didn't exist. Simpler times.

The usual I buy is a nice hair product like a gum texture that gives hair a nice solid feel - this other pish is just like old school hair gel that just makes your hair wet and sticky. The circular tub they come in look the exact same and I didn't examine the cover as i assumed it was same thing.

FWIW my comment was more about your misspelling of a word in your initial post :P

It's all changed in Nottingham since Robin Hood & his band of merry men got G4S'd into the courts/gaol's eh. No showers to "slip" in just the odd bad cabbage to the skull from 10 paces.

The world has turned on its arse back in them days it was the crims getting flogged for a misdemeanor now it's the judges paying for the pleasure.

Oh for the good ol days.

Grimbo

Edited by Grim O'Grady

Facebook is creepy as f**k, I deleted my page because of this but my pals still use it. Me and two mates have a whatsapp group chat and we were discussing the possibility of entering into a tough mudder type event this summer. Next time one of the guys loads up his Facebook, "pages you might like" - Tough Mudder. This has happened countless other times as well when discussing people who they don't have as a friend, they appear as "people you may know". Also when chatting about events we're attending, it pulls all of the artist's recent posts on Facebook to the top of their wall whenever they load it up.

Have they got some box ticked in their settings which lets this happen?

Facebook is creepy as f**k, I deleted my page because of this but my pals still use it. Me and two mates have a whatsapp group chat and we were discussing the possibility of entering into a tough mudder type event this summer. Next time one of the guys loads up his Facebook, "pages you might like" - Tough Mudder. This has happened countless other times as well when discussing people who they don't have as a friend, they appear as "people you may know". Also when chatting about events we're attending, it pulls all of the artist's recent posts on Facebook to the top of their wall whenever they load it up.

Have they got some box ticked in their settings which lets this happen?

Whatsapp is owned by Facebook. They'll probably collate all keywords in chats and tailor any adverts and the likes to what you've been talking about/looking at.

It happens with adverts on here too, I bought my girlfriend a bag from Michael Kors a couple of weeks ago and the adverts at the top of the homepage are now for Michael Kors stuff. Same thing happened when I bought a ukulele. They just collect all the info from the pages you visit so that companies can target the people who will be interested in their shit. You're right though, it's a bit creepy.

It's not a facebook/whatsapp thing it's just the internet in general.

Sure somebody said that the ads on their PnB homepage was a Russian Bride one....

I've currently got Rugby and American football being advertised, I've been looking into it a bit in regards to the thread on here.

Making me feel paranoid about going on certain websites now. :ph34r:

Edited by 1320Lichtie