Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

You actually went? In Colorado, I'd have been expecting a shotgun to the face. Unless you were hoping that's what he wanted?   :P

See Swarley's post, above. I was at least hoping for a look at his willie.

What's the fine for jaywalking in your neck of the woods, BTW?   :angry:

Dirt roads, no pavements, rarely any polis.

They're more concerned with hunting down the real criminals driving 37mph on the 35mph paved road which ultimately leads out towards the big city where they got shopliftin' and everythang.

Dirt roads, no pavements, rarely any polis.

They're more concerned with hunting down the real criminals driving 37mph on the 35mph paved road which ultimately leads out towards the big city where they got shopliftin' and everythang.

Someone else will be along with a photo featuring a pickup truck and shirtless, bearded fat men in overalls and straw hats playing the banjo.

Sadly, I don't have a pickup truck   :ph34r:

What a guy

I read that as "...playfully filled..." at first. The old scamp!

23:00 to 25:00ish.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0751tg7/reporting-scotland-30032016

There's a lassie on Reporting Scotland whose title is Rug Tufter :lol:

Jackie Bird must have spotted it, she was almost in tears when the camera came back to her.

Edited by Zen Archer

Got a 2 week course of Niquitine patches today. I'm 23 and have smoked since I was 18. Stuck one on just before I left for work and within an hour felt as if i was going to keel over and sore everywhere.

Patches obviously aren't for me but I haven't smoked and not have I felt the urge, despite seeing fags and other folk smoking everywhere I turn.

Maybe it'll turn into a will power game but let's hope I can sack them for good.