Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Notice the club chairman is a John mccabe. Didn't we have some police officer around that time with same second name who also disappeared?Havnt seen this before

John McCabe, Spartans club secretary,told the BBC Scotland news website, how Mr Betts was at the club when he heard the news of the fire. He said: "Grim saw smoke in the distance and made a joke saying 'I hope it isn't my house' and then five minutes later his son phoned and said it was their house on fire
I'll admit it, I laughed reading that in isolation. Hell truly beckons for me, burned to a crisp and all.  

30 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

@Shandon Par do you know you've shared your name with us here before

Vaguely rings a bell. I think I had a link to a (very boring) news article once. 

Had a similar fire experience to grim (though the pets were merely warmed and lightly smoked). Driving home from some midweek game with my dad when I was a kid, some fire engines overtook us. We joked about them going to our house (they were - my mum had torched the kitchen with the chip pan).

On reduced items... I got a pair of running/sporty tights from the Nike store.  About £30 or so which seemed reasonable. Checked the original price and the RRP was £140! 

29BC6B36-FE04-43E4-92E2-12B3CDCF6D2D.thumb.jpeg.21a89320b40ad398142ac242aaf6ee75.jpeg
^^^ fatty reduced tights

9 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

On reduced items... I got a pair of running/sporty tights from the Nike store.  About £30 or so which seemed reasonable. Checked the original price and the RRP was £140! 

29BC6B36-FE04-43E4-92E2-12B3CDCF6D2D.jpeg

I know how you could have saved £30 and wouldn’t  look like a c**t.

Actually, scrap that second bit.  I’m not that good.

39 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

29BC6B36-FE04-43E4-92E2-12B3CDCF6D2D.jpeg

With those legs I’m presuming you’re a featherweight