Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

Cracking start to the day, whole house hoovered and polished, bathrooms cleaned, kitchen done, a washing out and I'm about to try my new window washing gadget.

Then I'm dragging the kids on a long walk which I'm sure they will enjoy.

The mrs should piss off for the weekend more often.

Christ. And you had the nerve to call me dull! 

25 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

They'd have to know your email address presumably? Probably the wife at her "friend's" bit.

You can log in with just your username. Very handy for taking a look at certain posters' PM with the ubiquitous 'WATP1690' password, according to a mate.

Anyway, I've always assumed Chewbacca was named thusly due to his physical similarity to a big pile of chewing tobacco. However, it turns out that the character had that name back when he looked like some kind of weird lizard thing. What's that all about?

32 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

A quite confusing argument with a lot of sweary words seems to have rumbled on the Scotland squad thread. Quite heated over who’s better, Davie Bates or Grant Hanley. There doesn’t seem to be a “neutral - both shite” side yet so I’m staying clear.

Hold my beer. 

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I'm a bit hungover and typing this on my phone. What was this person trying to gain access to? 

He wants to check your bank account. PM him your details.

Romeo- 10 per cent cut for me please

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

She's in Tenerife at the moment and as far as I know that doesn't have a PA3 postcode.

Have you got any red dotting stalkers on here? That would narrow down the suspects a bit. Then we could have a poll to decide who it is. Sunday special.

Just discovered that my 'pet' house spider (Steve II) has frozen to death on the back doorstep.  He usually lives in the cozy utility room beside the washing machine (until he falls into the plastic wash basket and I have had to set him free), but after over 2 years of keeping it fly-free (following the death of Steve I), he's finally off to the great web in the sky.

Funeral will be at my house, Thursday 14th November at 13:30.  All welcome. No flowers please.

Edited by Hedgecutter

35 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Just discovered that my 'pet' house spider (Steve II) has frozen to death on the back doorstep.  He usually lives in the cozy utility room beside the washing machine (until he falls into the plastic wash basket and I have had to set him free), but after over 2 years of keeping it fly-free (following the death of Steve I), he's finally off to the great web in the sky.

Funeral will be at my house, Thursday 14th November at 13:30.  All welcome. No flowers please.

Today of all days!

Lest we forget. 

RIP in peace Steve ii

Thoughts and prayers. It's always the good ones that get taken away too soon. Today was the day you grew your wings Steve II. GBNF

PM me *** x

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Not even family flowers? 

Harsh...