Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Just around the corner from my house. Stomach was turning most of the afternoon.

1 hour ago, the aggressive beggar said:

No one really goes "through" Fallin.  It's more a kind of osmosis.

Number of times I ended up waiting for a bus out of Fallin back in the day, only to see it whoosh straight past. Like the drivers thought that, if they stopped, somehow they'd never be allowed to leave.

Always a relief to hit Springkerse on foot and feel the gravitational pull of Stirling pulling you out; like leaving the sphere of influence of Lovecraft's Great Old Ones.

43 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Number of times I ended up waiting for a bus out of Fallin back in the day, only to see it whoosh straight past. Like the drivers thought that, if they stopped, somehow they'd never be allowed to leave.

Like smoking 5 Rothmans takes 5 days off your life; 5 minutes in Fallin takes 5 months off your life. 

ETA: It’s also been rumoured that the bus drivers on the Fallin route were docked two hours wages every week for running late due to stopping and winding their watches back 45 years.

Edited by 8MileBU

5 hours ago, johnnydun said:

"Roof repairs"

Did Aberdeen Council hire the same firm as had worked on Notre Dame?

1 minute ago, stevieKTID said:

Those b*****ds have a unicycle! Tear it down i say. 

The builders should just hand them a warrant to say that as they are suspected to be harbouring a unicycle they are obliged to tear the house down.

13 hours ago, Robin.Hood said:

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/2021/03/23/cineworld-confirms-plans-for-may-reopening/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Between starting to play football again and going to cinema and irn bru coming back. 2021 picking up speed.

Just open up areas for me to walk up some hills please. 🙂

Maybe they'll be showing classics again and you can combine both.

220px-Hillshaveeyesposter.jpg