Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Nope, Adam Smith and Starks Park allegedly! It would seem that their bassist Guy Berryman who's a big Rovers fan has always wanted to play there.

It's a rumour that circulates now and again without ever coming to fruition.

8000 folk paying £20 a head would see the Rovers projected debt for this season written right off if I allow myself to dream a little.

8000 folk paying £20 a head would see the Rovers projected debt for this season written right off if I allow myself to dream a little.

Financial trouble? Don't panic, Coldplay should give you a parachute windfall and fix you up just nicely.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Wikipedia's taken down the Adam Smith shows, but it's still stating Beveridge Park.

http://en.wikipedia....ylo_Xyloto_Tour

Starks would be a great idea though if Raith were to profit from it. Of course it doesn't have quite as much appeal as our (soon to be resumed) visits. sad.gif

Edited by NotThePars

I'm in the library because at around half seven I gave up on the idea of getting sleep, it wasn't happened. I'm off to the football for the day and have folk coming through tommorow for the Kasabian gig and a night out, and I have assignments due on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

I'm going to be fucking wrecked.

A couple of months ago I would have been ashamed of this, but I've somehow got right into American football after going to a Denver Broncos game for a laugh in October. Even currently watching Detroit @ New Orleans which I recorded during the week. It's mighty fine once you know the rules and get past the whole constant stopping and starting thing. I'm also a rugby fan and NFL is soft as f*** in comparison but damn it's good. Found myself up at 1am quite often to catch the end of games on the NFL when I was in Nova Scotia last month which was in a just annoying time zone for the evening games most nights. Most games I've seen have been really tight with frequent last minute winners.

Great excuse for a full evening in the bar when you're over there, just a shame it's at stupid o'clock for us. Even better when you're at the game and it's a full afternoon event rather than just a mere hour and a half of the day over here (unless it's an away day of course)

Edited by Hedgecutter

I'm typing up my suggestion that the Rovers turn the Railway Stand into a stage as we speak.

It'd be just about big enough to stage an entire Iron Maiden show.