Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I had a rather strange dream last night that I was working for the X-Factor and had to go round to the contestants houses to get them up for the live final.  Whilst the final was taking place, I was watching it whilst having dinner with Ronaldo (not the fat one).

Im laying the blame squarely on Strathdon Blue.

Sqaurely?? Its slicely.

I had a rather strange dream last night that I was working for the X-Factor and had to go round to the contestants houses to get them up for the live final. Whilst the final was taking place, I was watching it whilst having dinner with Ronaldo (not the fat one).

Im laying the blame squarely on Strathdon Blue.

Strong blue cheese before bed is essentially legalised drugs. I do this frequently although it's a lottery whether it's amazing or terrifying. Usually amazing.

I'm not implying aliases for a moment, but does anyone get Mozzamozza and Hedgecutter confused? Similar looking avatars (for a blind b*****d), they both live in and support teams in similar parts of Scotland, joined around the same time, always on the same threads, similar sense of humour etc.

I'm not implying aliases for a moment, but does anyone get Mozzamozza and Hedgecutter confused? Similar looking avatars (for a blind b*****d), they both live in and support teams in similar parts of Scotland, joined around the same time, always on the same threads, similar sense of humour etc.

No. Not in any way whatsoever. See an optician and a humorologist.

Chinese man goes to extreme lengths to wait on his wife hand and foot.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-25405543

He's going through a massive "Doh!" Moment just now after realising he could have attached it between his legs rather than sticking it down there. Handy for an itchy ankle mind.

No. Not in any way whatsoever. See an optician and a humorologist.

Not sure my eyesight is up to seeing an optician. I've never even heard of a humorologist, but they sound damned saucy.

Btw, without wanting to sound like a total sycophant, I voted both Hedgecutter and Mozzamozza in my top 10 best posters so it was in no way a slight.

Not sure my eyesight is up to seeing an optician. I've never even heard of a humorologist, but they sound damned saucy.

Btw, without wanting to sound like a total sycophant, I voted both Hedgecutter and Mozzamozza in my top 10 best posters so it was in no way a slight.

I enjoy both, but one's an educator, the other's a comic. I get loads of folk mixed up, especially those with Gaz in their name, but not them.