Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

On 11/14/2018 at 23:26, KnightswoodBear said:

I like the Reacher books, even though they all get a bit samey. 

I didn't think Cruise would work at all as Jack Reacher, but the first film was really good.  Never saw the sequel. 

A TV show with someone more matching the character physically would be interesting though. 

If Brock Lesnar gets overlooked again, we riot.

Thought I was having the luckiest day ever at work.  Found coins lying around the bit of the office I'm in, 4 or 5 times this morning.  Being a Dumbarton pikey at heart, I kept them.

Just found a hole in my pocket this afternoon, so the coins I've been finding all day were actually mine in the first place.  

:bag:bag

One of life's great joys, having a shite at work, is always tempered by the fact the trust I work for buys toilet paper which clearly made from a mixture of sandpaper and nightmares.
Another of life's great joys is when your shite comes out so easily in one go that you know you don't even need to wipe (but you always do to be on the safe side).

7 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Thought I was having the luckiest day ever at work.  Found coins lying around the bit of the office I'm in, 4 or 5 times this morning.  Being a Dumbarton pikey at heart, I kept them.

Just found a hole in my pocket this afternoon, so the coins I've been finding all day were actually mine in the first place.  

:bag:bag

That was the story in an Oor Wullie cartoon c.1978 I think...! 

Timeline showed a picture of my half brother showing up as a peacekeeper in Kosovo about 10 years ago. They won 5-0 tonight. I appreciate it’s just a game but it’s good to see that efforts put in have led to a country believing in itself.

This crash at the Macau GP F3 is easily the best crash I've seen in motorsport. This is what the people really want to see...
https://globalnews.ca/video/4674962/sophia-floersch-injured-in-horrific-crash-at-f3-grand-prix-in-macau
Posted it on the F1 thread, must have been some amount of underwear changes required after that one.