Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Saw that Euromillions is £153m tonight, and it got me thinking about what I’d do if I won. Going to sound mental but I started to think it would be shite. I’d quit my job, but then what the f**k do you do all day? It would be great for a couple of years, bascially travel the world staying in 5 star hotels, then buying a house and doing it up etc. But after a while, what would you do?
I wouldn't quit my job; I'd continue until I was sacked. Working with the public I reckon it'd be about a week before that happened.

I reckon you'd have to get some kind of hobby to stop the boredom but given it wouldn't need to be for financial gain it'd have to be something you enjoy doing. I'd probably start some kind of business. No idea what though. Would probably put some money into Queens providing Northfield not be allowed back.

17 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Saw that Euromillions is £153m tonight, and it got me thinking about what I’d do if I won. Going to sound mental but I started to think it would be shite. I’d quit my job, but then what the f**k do you do all day? It would be great for a couple of years, bascially travel the world staying in 5 star hotels, then buying a house and doing it up etc. But after a while, what would you do?

F26F499C-6927-4577-9B25-F370BF05B843.jpeg

5AAE8CA3-0F5D-4729-82F7-BE1B56F98709.gif

53E454BA-BAA8-45D2-8CE4-C97DB8538E70.gif

89055E6D-1CCD-4F6E-81DA-A674A1C14347.gif

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Honest man has been a tad too honest here.

I would do unspeakable things for a chance at a million.

Not sure what you would call the things I would do for 153, but they would make films about them 500 years from now.

^^^buys a Cuban heel factory.

41 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

23 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I wouldn't quit my job; I'd continue until I was sacked. Working with the public I reckon it'd be about a week before that happened.

I reckon you'd have to get some kind of hobby to stop the boredom but given it wouldn't need to be for financial gain it'd have to be something you enjoy doing. I'd probably start some kind of business. No idea what though. Would probably put some money into Queens providing Northfield not be allowed back.

Fans of cash starved football clubs not knowing what to do with £153 Million?  I'd keep back £3M for ching and hoors (natch) and plough the balance in to Rangers until the cash ran out.

We may not win anything but It would be one hell of a month...

43 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Punt it all on Albion Rovers tonight.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Fans of cash starved football clubs not knowing what to do with £153 Million?  I'd keep back £3M for ching and hoors (natch) and plough the balance in to Rangers until the cash ran out.

We may not win anything but It would be one hell of a month...

Not sure what you're expecting from making Rangers break even.

The response I expected and hoped for. I probably didn’t word the post correctly, as I’d still obviously rather have £153m than... £0. However, I started to think about who I would give money to and it spirals out of control a bit. You give £1m each to your parents and siblings. What about extended family? Friends? The amount of leeches that would appear and old friends and family that would be raging at not getting more/getting less than other people. I genuinely think you’d end up with a load of people hating you for giving them free cash.

Probably overthinking it tbh...

The response I expected and hoped for. I probably didn’t word the post correctly, as I’d still obviously rather have £153m than... £0. However, I started to think about who I would give money to and it spirals out of control a bit. You give £1m each to your parents and siblings. What about extended family? Friends? The amount of leeches that would appear and old friends and family that would be raging at not getting more/getting less than other people. I genuinely think you’d end up with a load of people hating you for giving them free cash.
See if you win, let me know and il manage that side of if for you.

31 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

You could pay for platinum and change your username.

If I won that much money, I'd probably blow it all on security, because I'd be paranoid about my kids being kidnapped for ransom.

So you’d spend £153 million on security, to protect your kids against something that literally never happens in this country.

Waste of money in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

So you’d spend £153 million on security, to protect your kids against something that literally never happens in this country.

Waste of money in my opinion.

It's either that or I'd waste it buying Dumbarton :rolleyes:

EDIT and I'm not claiming I'd be spending it rationally.

Edited by Boghead ranter

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

You've probably not worked long enough to really appreciate doing nothing. I think I could adequately fill my days with not doing much. Managing the money would be a job itself, work at being fit, eating well, learn languages, learn to play an instrument etc.