Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

5 hours ago, The Moonster said:

See your close family right and f**k the rest.  I'd probably stretch some cash to a select few mates that I'd like to see live a bit more comfortably but aside from that anyone else can sing for it. I'd be straight over to Nelson, New Zealand and buying a beach house, I would not give two fucks if people hated me because I'll be pished on a beach without a worry in the world.  

Only boring people would get bored with the freedom to do what they like IMO. I should also add that if I won £153M I'd be giving more than £1M each to my parents, you complete tight arse :lol:

Out of interest, what makes you say Nelson? 

I'd never heard of it until I was training a guy at work from there a couple of weeks ago and he told me I need to go as it's one of the best places on the planet. He said he's just in Australia to make some money then he's going to f**k off back over there. 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

I'd never heard of it until I was training a guy at work from there a couple of weeks ago and he told me I need to go as it's one of the best places on the planet. He said he's just in Australia to make some money then he's going to f**k off back over there. 

It's a really beautiful place - my brother got married there but lives in Rotorua now. I spent about a week there and the whole town is immaculate, has a huge big beach with loads of stuff to do, we went to some excellent small independent restaurants too.  There's this wee bit called Rabbit Island down at the beach too which has barbecues stationed along it which are free for the public to use (you may well get these in Australia but it's the first I'd seen it) and the public all take right good care of it. We trooped down early morning to have breakfast there one day and it was just fucking wonderful. I love the people in New Zealand too, we tend to think Scots are friendly and welcoming but I found the Nelsoners to be on a completely different level, we had people offering up their holiday homes having literally just met them, unbelievably happy and friendly people. The house we were staying at had this view from the balcony:

Image may contain: outdoor

Life is a whole lot easier and happier when you wake up and have your morning tea looking at that.

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

My sister lives just outside Nelson. Bought her and her husband a voucher for this place for Christmas.

image.thumb.png.bc892897df3d84bf702e37c0ec70a660.png

Couldn’t be arsed going out to buy food for tonight so made some sort of pizza creation out of what was in the fridge. Turns out using wraps as a base works reasonably well and means no crust. Will do again.

37 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

My sister lives just outside Nelson. Bought her and her husband a voucher for this place for Christmas.

image.thumb.png.bc892897df3d84bf702e37c0ec70a660.png

That's where my brother got married!

Edit - not in a cafe to be clear, there's a boating club the other side of that.

Edited by The Moonster

35 minutes ago, Widge said:

Couldn’t be arsed going out to buy food for tonight so made some sort of pizza creation out of what was in the fridge. Turns out using wraps as a base works reasonably well and means no crust. Will do again.

Fold wraps in half with filling in the middle, attempt to crimp edges and brush top with beaten egg and flake some spice/herbs on before placing into oven for c. 10mins.

Council Calzone. Enjoy.

50 minutes ago, Widge said:

Stick two together with pesto or tomato puree for a base. Naan bread is good as well.

56 minutes ago, Widge said:

Put another wrap on top and you have a quesadilla.

Due to a combination of personal circumstance I haven’t had an alcoholic drink since August. Today was my birthday and I decided to have a couple of cans. Was looking forward to it. Turns out they tasted pretty shit and I really don’t miss drinking at all. We’ve got a night away planned on Friday with free drink all night and I’ll probably have a few at that but won’t be rushing back to the bevvy again in a hurry. 

There you go. 

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Due to a combination of personal circumstance I haven’t had an alcoholic drink since August. Today was my birthday and I decided to have a couple of cans. Was looking forward to it. Turns out they tasted pretty shit and I really don’t miss drinking at all. We’ve got a night away planned on Friday with free drink all night and I’ll probably have a few at that but won’t be rushing back to the bevvy again in a hurry. 

There you go. 

Considering the run your team have been on since August you deserve some kind of prize!

36 minutes ago, Rugster said:

There you go. 

Happy Birthday fella.   All the best to you all.  

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

There you go. 

I hope this is isn't connected to your anal fissure / perineal abcess shenanigans. :whistle

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

There you go. 

you'll be back...

5c6de3dd3ce7d_rabcnesbitt.jpg.e92657d4a97383df66745dbed9f321c9.jpg

24 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I’ve barely drink alcohol in the past year as well and I don’t miss it or think I’ve missed out on anything at all. I guess I’m growing up :unsure:

Stella for breakfast IMO ^^^

6 or 7 months dry for me. Had dry spells before but different this time. Actually enjoy being free of booze.