Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

53 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Did I read something about eyeballs being injected?

Fucking EYEBALLS BEING INJECTED?!!

The only worse thing I can conceive of it getting a paper cut on your eyeball with a bit of card.

jUjXR9Zy.png

7 hours ago, Dele said:

I've had problems with my ears and balance for numerous years. The past 4 or so days it has got a hell of a lot worse, to the point the room spins and objects blur. 

I have an appointment at 12 where, if some tests he has to do don't go the way I want them (Labrythintitis) then I may have to "have a needle in a not so nice place". 

I thought he meant my arse. 

Screenshot_20200514_102218_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.5b7c29cb908cb1bb539a6c35d106bd7b.jpg

:( pray 4 Dele. 

I thought you meant a urethra injection which would certainly take your mind off feeling sick and dizzy 

7 minutes ago, Slippers and Scampi said:

I'm getting angry now.  f**k the system.  f**k certain moderators.   f**k the idea this forum has *actual* rules and regulations.    

You've no idea how angry and depressed I've been for the last 41 hours.   I can't go on with this.   I deserve better.  I need better.   I am not better.  Please god make me better.  Heal these wicked individual who think it's some sick game.   

Let's have a community forum for everyone.    Why shouldn't I drive the Ceed over the bridge?    Gleneagles doesn't care that I'll only get 1/2 a season at best.   Just fucking take my money you posh twats.   Why can't we all post and get on fine?    The banhammer chat is pathetic.   If nobody on this website wants you banned and your green ratio more than 1:1  you are winning.  I wanna win.  I wanna win.  I wanna win.   

Why don't the mods like scampi?   

Where's my car keys?   

PM if u care.   

See the source image

Nipped down to B&Q there as I needed some timber to make supports for the kids swing set/playhouse thing.  Hoped the queue would be a reasonable size, but it was all the way round the car park.  Happened to notice that the trade counter entrance seemed to be opened and remembered that I managed to wangle a trade account out of them a few years ago.  Walked straight in.

And I get to say that I used the tradesman's entrance today.