Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

7 minutes ago, Venti said:

On the subject of milk, I didn't realise they stopped colouring the caps due to recycling.

Is that why they stopped? Makes it harder to find the type I want (semi-skimmed).

16 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

It was a milk float back in the day. Lord only knows how it was powered. 

Somebody will be an expert on that. 

I wonder who? 

Sorry to let you down, Joe. But when me granddad let me ride around on his electric milk float in the 70’s, he never discussed the  battery setup.

17 minutes ago, Venti said:

On the subject of milk, I didn't realise they stopped colouring the caps due to recycling.

9 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Is that why they stopped? Makes it harder to find the type I want (semi-skimmed).

Aye, it's a damned nuisance.

1 hour ago, Venti said:

How about the wrong century?

Haven't seen a milkman since I was a wean.

I scared the sh*t out of my milkman last year after I was awake having come off night shift, and opened the front door when I saw the van lights outside. Given he was pacing back and forwards afterwards after looking up and seeing me at the door, I think I was this* close to killing Milk Santa by cardiac arrest.

*I'm holding my index finger and thumb in a manner in which there's a 1mm gap between them.

1 hour ago, Venti said:

How about the wrong century?

Haven't seen a milkman since I was a wean.

All the rage in SIMD10 areas of Dunfermline, but not for me, I just get woken up by the noise 

43 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

I scared the sh*t out of my milkman last year after I was awake having come off night shift, and opened the front door when I saw the van lights outside. Given he was pacing back and forwards afterwards after looking up and seeing me at the door, I think I was this* close to killing Milk Santa by cardiac arrest.

*I'm holding my index finger and thumb in a manner in which there's a 1mm gap between them.

Vaguely remember chatting to my milk man after a night out, was jumping out a taxi at 3am, weird meeting the mysterious milk guy. He was probably raging some pisshead was holding up his round.

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

Sounds more like your milkman was partaking I'm the dried milk powder during his shift tbh.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

I’ll try anything once.

Hide contents

I draw the line at this though.

IMG_6359.thumb.jpeg.ebe428791d0bdf98e6fe8faf54c90522.jpeg

Naw ye widnae.

That's like mana from heaven for you.