Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

37 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

"It's just dots!"

"Why do people care about dots?"

Take note @Div

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-66925550

"Reddit has unveiled plans to pay its top contributors cash for popular posts, starting in the US on Tuesday."

Few months back at my work one of the managers posted in a big group chat that whoever posted a fact that got the most likes would win a £50 voucher. In come these absolute amateur losers talking about the circumference of the sun and pig orgasms not understanding the game. I said to my mate he should say "Everyone that reads this is beautiful inside and out" and he shat it so I posted it and won £50. 

The mods here should take note. 

3 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

Few months back at my work one of the managers posted in a big group chat that whoever posted a fact that got the most likes would win a £50 voucher. In come these absolute amateur losers talking about the circumference of the sun and pig orgasms not understanding the game. I said to my mate he should say "Everyone that reads this is beautiful inside and out" and he shat it so I posted it and won £50. 

Hello, Sparklingbrook, long time no see....................

12 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

giphy (1).gif

It's from the great battle of P&B v's Mumsnet where the only casualty was Div's dignity because he folded and apologised for the behaviour of grown adults.

On the plus side someone from Mumsnet enrolled on P&B and posted a photo of her chebs with I love P&B written by a Sharpie.

1 hour ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

It's from the great battle of P&B v's Mumsnet where the only casualty was Div's dignity because he folded and apologised for the behaviour of grown adults.

On the plus side someone from Mumsnet enrolled on P&B and posted a photo of her chebs with I love P&B written by a Sharpie.

I remember reading about that in some paper back in the day. The golden era it seems. 

Who was the most decorated PnB soldier? 

6 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

I remember reading about that in some paper back in the day. The golden era it seems. 

Who was the most decorated PnB soldier? 

@itzdrk got a Golden Rolling Pin for his efforts, alas he didn't get a gig on Bake Off.

I suggested some horrific dish of placenta be posted which he delivered with a side of mushy peas.

2 hours ago, RuMoore said:

I would rather lose out on the 50 quid than post that.