Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

11 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

“I’ve seen us win a few FA Cups” hope Arsenal go bust now tbh 

You can only imagine the kind of w****r his dad is if the wee shite is coming out with that sort of pish.

12 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

“I’ve seen us win a few FA Cups” hope Arsenal go bust now tbh 

Suspect he was a Man Utd fan a few years ago and they werent winning anything so he "transferred" to Arsenal.  If he doesnt get his Champions League this year (which he definitely won't) he will be a Man City fan next year

1 hour ago, Molotov said:

I nearly spat my coffee out at that. 😂

Strange how in our heads we think we “know” how old complete strangers are on this platform. 
For some reason I had you down as an older guy. 
I don’t view any other social media - I get all the relevant news and updates about the world from this site. 

Fcuk the MSM - all you need is Pie and Bovril. 

So many good threads on here like you said. Despite the interclub rivalry (and the idea that all St Mirren fans are mentalists) we can seek help and understanding from some good people on the forum when required. 

You hit the nail on the head with the Depression thread. 

I still miss some of the responses to the binned posters especially Dickson and Oaksoft as they really were Champions League nutters (disguised as St Mirren fans obviously). 

I’ve been introduced to new music, books and movies as a direct result of recommendations on here. 

Long may this forum continue. 

I am the same. I always had @johnnydun and @Melanius Mullarkay as being in their 60s at least.

He's younger than me, FFS.

1 minute ago, scottsdad said:

I am the same. I always had @johnnydun and @Melanius Mullarkay as being in their 60s at least.

He's younger than me, FFS.

“A wise head on young shoulders”.

And young shoulders on the body of a 65 year old.

Spoiler

I’m older than Johnny by around 9.5 years.

1 hour ago, Molotov said:

I nearly spat my coffee out at that. 😂

Strange how in our heads we think we “know” how old complete strangers are on this platform. 
For some reason I had you down as an older guy. 
I don’t view any other social media - I get all the relevant news and updates about the world from this site. 

Ha! Yes, I try to convince others that I was old enough to see Dundee win the league but that prize goes to the magnificent @Eednud.

I always see you as ages with myself, along with a few others on here such as @Shandon Par, @Mark Connolly, @Bairnardo, @Chris Partlow, @Miguel Sanchez, @The Naitch @bennett, @gannonball.

Then in the 'slightly' older bracket (45-55) we have the likes of @Melanius Mullarkay, @pozbaird@scottsdad, @Bigmouth Strikes Again, @Raidernation, @KnightswoodBear.

About 10 years younger (30-35) we have @Derry Alli (always see him as a younger version of myself), @DA Baracus, @RandomGuy., @Leith Green, @Hoose Rice, @Venti.

I know I'm probably waaay off, but this is the age brackets I have you in.

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Ha! Yes, I try to convince others that I was old enough to see Dundee win the league but that prize goes to the magnificent @Eednud.

I always see you as ages with myself, along with a few others on here such as @Shandon Par, @Mark Connolly, @Bairnardo, @Chris Partlow, @Miguel Sanchez, @The Naitch @bennett, @gannonball.

Then in the 'slightly' older bracket (45-55) we have the likes of @Melanius Mullarkay, @pozbaird@scottsdad, @Bigmouth Strikes Again, @Raidernation, @KnightswoodBear.

About 10 years younger (30-35) we have @Derry Alli (always see him as a younger version of myself), @DA Baracus, @RandomGuy., @Leith Green, @Hoose Rice, @Venti.

Close, just a few years older than your suggestion. Must be my mature posting skills 

10 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

58 but look 55.

Thank you.

13 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Wa-hey, 45-55. I’ll take that. Pssst. I’m 62. 😁

14 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

How very fucking dare you.