Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Going to see Blondie fairly soon. Sad that they'll be doing shit songs I've never heard.

Surely "shit songs I've never heard" is an oxymoron? How can you know they're shit songs if you've never heard them?

I completely forgot to get tickets to see Bowling For Soup for their Farewell Tour in October. May have to chance my luck outside the venue.

I checked about an hour ago and there was still tickets available.

I couldn't see any for standing.

Try again, I've checked a few times and there are still unreserved standing tickets available.

Edit: I was using Ticketmaster

Edited by Islay

Try again, I've checked a few times and there are still unreserved standing tickets available.

Edit: I was using Ticketmaster

It's working now, it wasn't the last two nights. Hmm.

I wouldn't have even thought of looking again if you never said. Cheers! :thumsup2

The View at the Picture House in June, £6.50 a ticket.

Gutted I'm missing this as I rarely miss a chance to see them, I'm in Barcelona that week, though then back on the Saturday for The View plus very special guests The Stone Roses & Primal Scream

At Journey / Whitesnake gig @ SECC now :D

Thunder stole the show - the only band that got the sound right. Whitesnake were much better than the last time I saw them and at least Coverdale's voice was improved. Then again, they were Shitesnake the last time I saw them. Journey's sound was muddled at times but they had some great moments.

Steve Harley playing Embr'a in December - one of the great live acts.

Edited by Audaces Fortuna Juvat

Marnie Stern in Glasgow, week on sunday... Only given the new one one blast. Sounded like it had got more conventional songs on it, really, need to give it another listen.

Edited by Christophe