Unpopular opinions.

Ham and pineapple on a pizza is fantastic. It's only in the last year or so I've come to realise that so many people consider this a beastly thing to enjoy.
Theres absolutely f**k all wrong with it tbf. The reaction it gets from some on here makes me think they have something to hide

12 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
On 13/09/2018 at 19:09, yoda said:
Best pop song of the 2000s: Girls Aloud's "Biology"

Not even the best Girls Aloud song. Love Machine is the correct answer here.

12 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
12 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
Not even the best Girls Aloud song. Love Machine is the correct answer here.

Nah, Call the Shots is their best.

It's actually The Promise.

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
5 hours ago, JTS98 said:
Ham and pineapple on a pizza is fantastic. It's only in the last year or so I've come to realise that so many people consider this a beastly thing to enjoy.

Theres absolutely f**k all wrong with it tbf. The reaction it gets from some on here makes me think they have something to hide

I'm allergic to pineapple, so the fact that some people ruin perfectly good ham pizzas with what is effectively poison is mildly irritating.

11 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

I'm allergic to pineapple, so the fact that some people ruin perfectly good ham pizzas with what is effectively poison is mildly irritating.

Snowflake, IMO.

16 hours ago, JTS98 said:

16 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
16 hours ago, JTS98 said:

I personally don't mind it but would, along with Nutella and peanut butter classify it as "child's food". Like I said, I wouldn't label occasional partakers as OFTW or beasts but it shouldn't be a regular staple in an adults diet imo.

27 minutes ago, sjc said:

I personally don't mind it but would, along with Nutella and peanut butter classify it as "child's food". Like I said, I wouldn't label occasional partakers as OFTW or beasts but it shouldn't be a regular staple in an adults diet imo.

Not sure any pizza should be a regular staple in an adults diet tbh (to be honest)

35 minutes ago, sjc said:

I'm not sure how the comparison between eating fruit and meat and eating chocolate spread is valid, but fair enough.

6 hours ago, ayrshire_nomad said:
17 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

It's another of God's ways of trying to rectify a mistake (you)

That's particularly harsh, especially from someone who is apparently proud to be from Ayrshire

Guest Moomintroll
When this started, I instantly thought "it's Untouchable" and I'm now delighted it's yet another different answer.
Proves the greatness of Girls Aloud.
Probably highlights how good Brian Higgins is, did most of their songs along with a load of S Club 7 among others. Hardly anyone has heard of him but he has shifted a mental amount of records.