Out of the mouth of babes...

kiwififer

There's a pithy remark to be made about the other one being a coon too, but it's beyond me. Perhaps one of our resident racists can help.

Anyway, at least everyone at your work can ask this lassie about her experience with big black cocks next time there's a lull in conversation.

:lol:

Noticed that myself, though it best avoided, but knew someone would comment.

You never disappoint, BFTD.

Watching Tattoo Fixers and a guy asked for a Japanese style tattoo. One of the tattooist's sketched a picture of Buddha and she comes out with:-

"Aw he canny have a picture of a Chinese man on him". When I slapped my head with my hand she goes "Oh, he said Japanese didn't he? Well he can't have a picture of a Japanese man on him!"

I gave up :lol:

I used to have a black cat when I was growing up.

To my eternal shame I seen it what can only be described as raping another cat in the middle of the road once.

It wasn't a white cat, was it?

^^^ feline racial stereotypes thread for this pish

Watching Tattoo Fixers and a guy asked for a Japanese style tattoo. One of the tattooist's sketched a picture of Buddha and she comes out with:-

"Aw he canny have a picture of a Chinese man on him". When I slapped my head with my hand she goes "Oh, he said Japanese didn't he? Well he can't have a picture of a Japanese man on him!"

I gave up :lol:

Not really the point, I know, but does she have a list of nationalities it's acceptable to have tattooed on oneself?

There's a pithy remark to be made about the other one being a coon too, but it's beyond me. Perhaps one of our resident racists can help.

Anyway, at least everyone at your work can ask this lassie about her experience with big black cocks next time there's a lull in conversation.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31679-1374080287-17

I used to have a black cat when I was growing up.

To my eternal shame I seen it what can only be described as raping another cat in the middle of the road once.

My missus' father kept 4 ducks in the garden of their old house, one male and three female. Male ducks are violent rapists.

My missus' father kept 4 ducks in the garden of their old house, one male and three female. Male ducks are violent rapists.

I'm sure I read a link on here to an article on that very subject, and from what I recall their victims didn't even need to be a) female and b) breathing.

Edit: Found it! http://mudfooted.com/unusual-homosexual-duck-necrophilia/

Edited by peasy23

I'm sure I read a link on here to an article on that very subject, and from what I recall their victims didn't even need to be a) female and b) breathing.

Edit: Found it! http://mudfooted.com/unusual-homosexual-duck-necrophilia/

That does not surprise me.

On the plus side, they kept his vegetable garden free of insects.

If we're having a quiet night in, the missus and I sometimes watch music vids (I select them so naturally they get dirtier as the night goes on. However, she gets quite angry if she thinks the person in the video is lip synching. I have tried to explain to her that with only very few exceptions (eg I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor), there is a process of editing and sound mixing but she can't get her head around it.

If we're having a quiet night in, the missus and I sometimes watch music vids (I select them so naturally they get dirtier as the night goes on.

I won't post it but the video for 'The Last Thing On My Mind' by The Joy Formidable might get her in the mood.