Out of the mouth of babes...

kiwififer

Guy in work talking about his holiday in Spain and the sunburn he got. Burd asks if he went skiing.

Bit pedantic but you can ski in Spain and I've got sunburnt skiing in Norway.

This, its quite easy to get sunburn skiing.

• 2 weeks later...

My missus comes away with some belters on a daily basis. Recent favourites include. 

"Denmark... That's where Dutch people are from yeah?"

*On hearing someone talking about where Polynesians are from* "I don't want to sound stupid, but i'm thinking Poland" 

Her: Is OJ Simpson alive?

Me: Yes

Her: But the people he killed aren't? 

• 2 weeks later...

I've always been impressed by my missus's sense of smell and palate. Any time we have a bottle of wine she can detect the myriad of smells and flavours, naming plum, tobacco, guava etc right through to seaside and dry hay.

I never get any of these thing. White wine taste of grapefruit and red of, well, red wine.

Imagine my horror when she asked, "how do they decide which flavouring to add to which wine?"

WTF,  all these I thought you were a know it all smarty pants

Pray for Dinds lads.

Just came out to clean this hutch and she said to me "be careful out there I found a scorpion when I cleaned that out the other day".

After some questioning it turned out to be a beetle.

2fc20df22db2403430867fe4cbf75b81.jpg

48 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Out for a walk last night with missus and pup. Mrs stops by a field with a couple of horses. Doesn't notice bloke on mountain bike puffing uphill next to her as she shouts over to me "it's got a massive cock".

Was she using you as a benchmark?

Also, whilst out with Mrs.. the dog took a dump outside someone's front door. I cleaned it up with a plastic bag thingy like a responsible chap and planned to put it in the next bin. The householder was standing by his front door, right next to us, minding his own business. Mrs didn't notice it and said "just chuck the bag in that guy's skip once he is gone". Had to shoot double dead-eyes at missus and the householder to diffuse the situation.

6 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Also, whilst out with Mrs.. the dog took a dump outside someone's front door. I cleaned it up with a plastic bag thingy like a responsible chap and planned to put it in the next bin. The householder was standing by his front door, right next to us, minding his own business. Mrs didn't notice it and said "just chuck the bag in that guy's skip once he is gone". Had to shoot double dead-eyes at missus and the householder to diffuse the situation.

You should've just left it hanging from a tree branch like everyone else does. 

Dirty bassas.