The Falkirk FC Thread

Was injured at the start, come in and scored some important goals. We only really play with one up and he won't displace Hemmings just now. A very decent signing who I'd love to see actually paired with Hemmings. It's the trying to shoehorn Stewart in that's hampering that though I reckon.

Was injured at the start, come in and scored some important goals. We only really play with one up and he won't displace Hemmings just now. A very decent signing who I'd love to see actually paired with Hemmings. It's the trying to shoehorn Stewart in that's hampering that though I reckon.

He wasn't injured "at the start" he scored on the first game of the season. Facts wrong

He wasn't injured "at the start" he scored on the first game of the season. Facts wrong

He missed the game the next week - injured.

Rushed back the week after - injured.

Missed numerous games since - injured.

I'll give you it though, if you wish to be that pedantic.

If the Austin noise is true it's really exciting for the club and fans.

Reminds me of when we signed Gow, proper sought after talent from the lower leagues.

Seems to be endless good times / news about the club just now. Feels brilliant, can't wait for Sunday!

I would think hes chosen us over Dundee as we have a proven track record of giving young players a chance in the first team. Looking at the current Dundee side how many first team regulars have come through their youth ranks? Kerr gets a game here and there but that's about it.

He then got injured after his first game you imbecile. Unless you define the 2nd league game out of 38 somewhere near the middle.

Imbecile?

The start is the start. Game 1 is the start not game 2. So he was fit "at the start".

Anyway is he still injured or has he been found out at that level?

He's far more chance of getting a game and it isn't such a massive jump. It's a great (and I'd say correct) move from the boy. I hope he does well for you.

What if Dundee get relegated? Maybe that was on the lads mind?

He missed the game the next week - injured.

Rushed back the week after - injured.

Missed numerous games since - injured.

I'll give you it though, if you wish to be that pedantic.

Thank you. Touche