The Falkirk FC Thread

Kerr shouldn't be getting forward. He should be sitting in front of the back 4 breaking up play and making the simple pass. He did that well last season when he had Vaulks doing all the running but has struggled with either Rankin or Sibbald playing as neither have the legs to compliment Kerr.  If you play Sibbald and Mckenna then I'd worry about the cover for an already shaky defence. 

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

Are you happy with another central midfielder who is proven to be bang average at best in this league? We are crying out for width and he's signed someone else to clog the middle of the park.

Saturday our only option was to turn to Craigen on the bench with Taiwo out, we would be trying to put square pegs into round holes. I personally don't fully judge players that sign for us until they play for us.  Seen many shite against us and signed and the opposite in being good and shite for us. 

Many slagged of the Loy signing and praised the Phil Roberts signing and never seen either play.....yep best to wait and see.....

Surprised Falkirk signed McKee. In his 3 years at cappielow he was either injured or pish. He did come onto a game near the end of last season when his contract was up which led to a few fans calling for a contract extension but I think most weren't too bothered about him leaving.

Kerr shouldn't be getting forward. He should be sitting in front of the back 4 breaking up play and making the simple pass. He did that well last season when he had Vaulks doing all the running but has struggled with either Rankin or Sibbald playing as neither have the legs to compliment Kerr.  If you play Sibbald and Mckenna then I'd worry about the cover for an already shaky defence. 

Of course he should be able to get forward too.

It's a very meh signing but I'd imagine he's only signed as back up until the summer with the likelihood that when everyone is available he will have Sibbald, Taiwo and Kerr all ahead of him.

We did need another body in there but would obviously have preferred us to bring in someone who is going to add to the team and not another squad filler.

Obviously I'm hoping he turns out to be a brilliant signing but at the moment it appears to be a typical uninspiring Houston signing.

29 minutes ago, moanthebairns said:

Honestly looking at his record i'm thinking he's going to be fucking hopeless. But I wish him well. Just totally underwhelming signing.

Its like a last minute champman deal, ah f**k I've not got anyone, oh he's free i'll try him.

Must have something about him if he played 4 games in League Two in 6 months though.