The Falkirk FC Thread

This is about as tragic as it gets.

I thought this was a bit of post modern comedy.....along the lines of something by Myles Jupp or more likely, James Acaster.
PotM, are you trying to say the OP was saying that with heartfelt conviction? Really?
Christ, I have been thoroughly whooshed (yet again) in the fake news era.

Aye before a tournament.  If a player does well at one his stock rises.   Mid-table Scottish Championship clubs wont get players who have done well at one, even on loan.
Gilmour to Dunfermline is it?

McCrorie did ok and yet he’s apparently signing for us.

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Falkirk Twitter sharing a video of Andy Nelson recapping his career so far on Youtube....

Get yersel up the road Andra'

Watched it yesterday going on about his first game being the derby game against the fifers and  seeing a packed out away end and basically folk shouting for to get tore into them..lol.

Think he is hoping he is going to get a chance under Jack Ross at Sunderland and says there’s never been a better time for him to make the breakthrough into the first team.

Edited by AL-FFC

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Remember when they said we were more likely to sign the ghost of Johan Cruyff than Rory Loy

#believe
#expecttheunexpected
#Scarftalkingpish

Much as I know it's a terrible idea to keep him around on his wages, part of me wants to give Loy another chance to pull through. 

Much as I know it's a terrible idea to keep him around on his wages, part of me wants to give Loy another chance to pull through. 
If he would knuckle down, get himself fit and get his mind back onto the job he is being paid to do there would probably be quite a few fans thinking the same thing. Not sure that's Hartley's way of thinking though.

If he would knuckle down, get himself fit and get his mind back onto the job he is being paid to do there would probably be quite a few fans thinking the same thing. Not sure that's Hartley's way of thinking though.
He needs chased round the park by a naked Yogi a few times. That'll get him fit. Would save us the hassle of looking for another striker.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Pie and Bovril mobile app