The Falkirk FC Thread

No one. They are fucking pish. Love to hear tonight from the "I've seen signs these guys have been good" poster. 
What signs are these? They are a bag of pish. Not one of these guys is decent. Not one.
The only one I would say could be decent would be Greenwood. He looks like he could do a job given a run in the team but one out of sixteen isn't a great ratio of success.

The only one I would say could be decent would be Greenwood. He looks like he could do a job given a run in the team but one out of sixteen isn't a great ratio of success.

Greenwood has looked good whenever I have seen him, Irving looked class second half against Thistle, but not today. Haber and Fasan jury is still out.
Everyone else can f**k off with Harrison and Dallison at the front of the queue.

Folk saying they don't rate Fasan is weird - he is one of the very few who has looked fine to me and prevented it being 8 or 9 today. 

Irving has looked good in spells, but isn't ours. Greenwood I agree looks good. Haber I feel would do well in a team that was actually half decent and gave him some service.

The rest can be binned to be honest.

10 minutes ago, Bairn Necessities said:

No one. They are fucking pish. Love to hear tonight from the "I've seen signs these guys have been good" poster. 

What signs are these? They are a bag of pish. Not one of these guys is decent. Not one.

Not reading much on here from the "this thread is ridiculous..how can you give up promotion after 2 games" dudes either? Still ridiculous chaps?

You're a nice guy and all but cut it with the i fucking told you so pish. Can't blame a guy for hoping against the obvious. 

I said after the ICT game that any team that came to our place and played a conventional 4-3-3 would have a field day, and so it proved.

if anyone is even a wee bit braver and goes a simple 3-4-3 would potentially get five or six goals out of us. They might have to risk us having one shot on target though.

Anyway, we have all had our rants. For me, nothing is acceptable now other than Hartley’s immediate departure, and the hiring of a manager capable of simply getting these players on his side. Hell, we will probably still go down, but Hartley’s race is run, and he needs to go. It would have been best if he had gone immediately after today’s game.

The match reminded me of well attended bounce game where Falkirk fielded a team of trialists, should he stay or should he go ?

Dunno if he went just now  the new guy would be left with the same lot as there can't be very much money in the kitty,,,,,,,,,,,but of course the new guy could start playing them in the right positions, string 7 along the eighteen yard line if that's what it takes for a few games and once the confidence returns as we won't  ship goals, then start a more attacking formation, you can see the heads going down and the stray passes starting the more the play breaks down due to baffling tactics.

1 hour ago, Shodwall cat said:

David hopkin is doing nowt and would cost us feck all. Should be top of the list.

That's who I would like at Dens.:lol: Looks like we're both in the same boat with clueless managers. One of the worst performances I've seen was with Hartley in charge, took seven off Aberdeen at home, should have been about twelve. He totally lost the plot. All the best.

8 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

That's who I would like at Dens.:lol: Looks like we're both in the same boat with clueless managers. One of the worst performances I've seen was with Hartley in charge, took seven off Aberdeen at home, should have been about twelve. He totally lost the plot. All the best.

I remember that game and yes, today was a similar level of ragdolling but with Harkins reaming our defence instead of Hayes. 

Guest Back Post Misses
Looks as if his Alloa spell was as good as he was ever going to get. Radio Scotland beckons, because he is finished as a manager.

He got to top 6 with Dundee

42 minutes ago, wullie robb said:

Ronaldo I don't think it's tales of woe, it's more like tales of desperation. 

Until we have player's that actually give  a shit about Falkirk even a little bit. 

We have filled the team with non scottish player's who are absolutely crap. 

I'll be taking in some decent football in the coming weeks as what we're witnessing isn't worth paying to watch. 

*Ranaldo :)

Yeah, I did not mean people were feeling sorry for themselves; that's clearly not the case. The anger, disappointment and disillusionment is obvious.

Don't blame you for going elsewhere. I painted a boathouse today and spent the afternoon lazing in the sun.

Edited by Ranaldo Bairn