The Falkirk FC Thread

27 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

There should be absolutely no debate about anything other than getting the BTB offer over the line. Why others are even being considered when this is on the table is just wrong.

They should be explaining why is has not been followed through as they promised to do.

On this we can agree, and tbh I don't think there's any Falkirk fan who would argue otherwise.

4 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Mock my post all you wish, but I have been right in calling most of this and believe I am again.

I thought I saw a post from you elsewhere predicting that the BOD would announce today that all bids had been withdrawn and that the current owners were staying in place. Or words to that effect anyway. Was I mistaken?  

10 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

25% is not tiny.

There has to be credible offers on the table to sell. The BtB one is the only one.

I have said all along the Indian offer was unicorn stuff and Mark Campbell is nowhere to be seen.

Anyone believing this tosh is more naive that you can imagine.

Mock my post all you wish, but I have been right in calling most of this and believe I am again.

All this does is kick the can down the road for another 3/4 months. They have no intention of going.

Funnily enough the BTB offer would give you the status you have desired so badly over the years. 

It's all very boring everyone fighting with each other. Something has to give so we all move on.

Of course I do. But that's not what my last couple of posts have been about. I believe there are still bids on the table and have given my reasons as to why. Time will tell as everything will come out in the end.

There is 100% one credible one - the BtB one agreed at the AGM. I don’t believe Mark Campbell has ever pitched up officially and the Indian offer is unicorn stuff.

Funnily enough the BTB offer would give you the status you have desired so badly over the years. 

It's all very boring everyone fighting with each other. Something has to give so we all move on.

Me? [emoji23] that old chestnut. Another MSG/Board fluffer who knows who I am and thinks they know my motives but hides behind an anonymous name on here. PM me your phone number or email address and let’s have the discussion.

I was one of 1000 fans who pledged. No interest at all in going anywhere near the Boardroom. Never have been, never will be.

We can all move on when the MSG sell as they promised to do at the AGM in December.

I thought I saw a post from you elsewhere predicting that the BOD would announce today that all bids had been withdrawn and that the current owners were staying in place. Or words to that effect anyway. Was I mistaken?  

They are not being straight with the supporters and I will say that in any open forum.

On this we can agree, and tbh I don't think there's any Falkirk fan who would argue otherwise.

There are 5/6 on the MSG and a similar number on the board who are not agreeing. They claim to be Falkirk fans.

The Back the Bairns offer may well be the answer. However, it would be stupid for the club to ignore what may well be two other credible buyers. There would certainly be more finance going into the club with them and the BoD are only right to at least have a look. 

The Back the Bairns offer may well be the answer. However, it would be stupid for the club to ignore what may well be two other credible buyers. There would certainly be more finance going into the club with them and the BoD are only right to at least have a look. 

The others are not credible. The only other credible offer was that of Scott Davidson and they fucked him about as well so he disappeared and refused to play their games.

How do you know that they had more finance?

1 minute ago, keithgy said:

It is fun being a mod sometimes as i get to see the IP addresses :thumsup2

Just about the best bit of the whole gig I would imagine.

Guest Ecosse83
8 minutes ago, keithgy said:

It is fun being a mod sometimes as i get to see the IP addresses :thumsup2

You don't have to give specifics but how many IP addresses have matched the one used by Edibairn? Has to be at least 3 or 4 now?

Reading that statement and between the lines as been pointed out they know we hold them culpable and as mentioned wont admit it but the appointment of 3 fans on the board is more a sort of look you wanted fan ownership we will put 3 fans on the board and the other one being if you wont back the current board or MSG you could at least back the 3 fans that are on the board if you dont back us.
A long way from what people wanted and as been mentioned already with all that has gone on saying that a takeover is 3-4 months away and there are still bids on the table, i think we would be forgiven for doubting any honesty in that part.

As a director you have a duty to make progress in the affairs of the company, yet it’s being stated the guys joining are connected in various forms.

Hopefully I’m wrong, but it looks like it’s a favour, gullible or an ego trip, because In the current climate if you are a fan, why would you go on this board?

I’m with BPM on this one, last place I would be sitting.