The Falkirk FC Thread

On 31/05/2020 at 02:55, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Does any of the money that was put into Livingston come from that ‘fella’ Martindale ??

No , Livingston's cash comes from a much more kosha & upstanding source these days 

ozark-season-2.jpg

Edited by Hank von Hell

1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Just need to keep playing that lottery.

It's not even a lottery !  As a club we a gift that just keeps on giving. Stadium employees seconded to fixture activities ( hospitality ) are back charged to FFC by the council and you can be sure there is a healthy mark up on their hourly rate.

Without going over old ground Shadwell as we both have discussed these in detail in the recent past.

The ultimate business objective must be the ownership in its entirety of the Stadium and surrounding estate. Until then the least we hand over on matchdays when FFC get minimal payback the better. 

4 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

It's not even a lottery !  As a club we a gift that just keeps on giving. Stadium employees seconded to fixture activities ( hospitality ) are back charged to FFC by the council and you can be sure there is a healthy mark up on their hourly rate.

Without going over old ground Shadwell as we both have discussed these in detail in the recent past.

The ultimate business objective must be the ownership in its entirety of the Stadium and surrounding estate. Until then the least we hand over on matchdays when FFC get minimal payback the better. 

I'm talking about winning the lottery and buying the stadium from the council.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

2 hours ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Shadwell Park ! like the sound of that. Would you want a statue outside ?

Sorry Shadwell, but it has to be renamed Brockville, surely? Would you accept Shadwell Stands North, South, East and West?

2 hours ago, badgerthewitness said:

^^Not a Superfan. Charging the club the equivalent of a potentially league-winning player's salary, every year & for each stand, is the correct answer.

Guarantee within 6 months there would be a group on here moaning "Oh ah preferred it when it was TFS. The seats were comfier and the sun was sunnier. This place doesn't have the atmosphere it used to." Shadwell oot!

15 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Anyway enough about what I would do if I got 3 numbers. What about if I got 4?

With that kind of moolah you could buy Eastend Park and rent it back to the Scum.

Well if the Marshalls yard shuts down there a plot of land there available build a new stadium and call it new Brockville not a kick in the arse of the old one plus closer to the town and Branch ton et al cant call us Grangemouth FC 

12 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

Well if the Marshalls yard shuts down there a plot of land there available build a new stadium and call it new Brockville not a kick in the arse of the old one plus closer to the town and Branch ton et al cant call us Grangemouth FC 

And reinstate the Bleachfield as the FFC training facility.

I see Partick Thistle signed a boy from Ayr. Strange one considering there’s no guarantee of league reconstruction and then there’s no guarantee league one and league two will play at all this season. Am I correct in thinking new signings can’t be furloughed either?