The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Is it paper tickets for next Saturday? I bought mine online and presumed it would just be an add on to the ST.

Check your emails, you’ll have a ticket in there that you can print off or use the QR code on your phone 

24 minutes ago, Donathan said:

Looks like a 4-3-3 to me

Morrison

Yeats-Watson-McKay-Mackie

Nesbitt-Max-Lawal

Oliver-Allan-Wright

Ive never even heard of two of ours subs. Williamson, Rowe, McCann, McGinn, Morrison and Kennedy don’t even make the bench. 

They are both part of our u18's according to the tweet. Good to see wee Pearse Carroll in there too. Jordan Allan hatrick would be nice.

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Aye, O'Hara on footballing ability just doesn't score enough goals. It was thus when he was with us and aside from a purple patch at Alloa that's how it's been since. There's no real reason why we should entertain him as he's not the sort of striker we need and he doesn't really score goals. 

O’Hara’s scored a few as a sub for us, but has been a relatively disappointing signing. Last season, he started our last 12/13 games and scored in one of them. This season, he’s started 12 games and failed to score in any of them. He’s scored from the bench 3 times in the last few months. But we were already ahead in those games and came on fresh against tired defences. He hasn’t looked capable of breaking down a stuffy defence at all.

He’s not a terrible player. But I’d be very surprised if Falkirk signed him. Reckon he might end up back at Alloa.

23 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

Check your emails, you’ll have a ticket in there that you can print off or use the QR code on your phone 

Ah cheers.

2 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Is it paper tickets for next Saturday? I bought mine online and presumed it would just be an add on to the ST.

Tried to book my season ticket seat online. System said it has already been sold! Wanted to go in and ask why. 

Had written todays game as completely meaningless. Can’t argue with two of our goals, but it’s  next week we need to perform against a free scoring good Airdrie side.

No excuses and we need whoever gets the shirts, match Airdrie in every way.  Not convinced any player today would have earned a start on Tuesday, as we know our manager likes tried and tested, even when it’s not working. 

30 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

Not much you can take from a game like today but good to see Lawal and Allan playing well and getting on the scoresheet.

Nesbitt offering very little yet again- I’d be looking for ways of withdrawing that 2 year deal if I were Mcglynn. 

Hopefully it's a clerical error on the paperwork and McGlynn gets busted for tippexing over Burrell's name and putting Nesbitt. 

On 03/05/2023 at 21:26, FFC 1876 said:

My two memories of the coconut shy at the Falkirk stadium are Higdon trying to pick a fight with one of our fans who had been abusing him all game and someone asking Lee Wallace to show us his guns.

I remember that as well. Thought big Higdon was genuinely going to banjo that guy.