The Falkirk FC Thread

17 hours ago, scottsdad said:

As soon as I saw it, I got an overpowering stench of stale pish on my nostrils😆

Happy days. The youngsters will never know...

I was at the Algarve stadium recently and the toilet stench reminded me of Brockville...teary eyed for two reasons 

Early days so far but initial thought is we don't need two sitting mids, we need a defence tho....

we don't really look dangerous going forward, looking for Spencer to make a worldie of a pass to create for us going forward.

Not winning a game at home since Ayr utd is a woeful stat

Edited by MrDust

Decent delivery for the equaliser, but their keeper should have wiped everyone out to punch it clear. Still, not often other sides gift us goals like that.

1 minute ago, Tea and Busquets said:

We ran Gary Miller into the ground and made him absolutely done by the end of his time with us. We’re doing the same with McGinn. He needs rested from time to time. 

I understand what you’re saying but it’s not like it’s the 30th game of the season. 

Yip I don’t see the need for McGinn and Spencer in games like this. If this doesn’t improve drastically McGlynn will be lucky to see the end of August, massive grumblings in the KM stand already.

Edited by Harry Kinnear