The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Hadn't seen it mentioned on here, minter for the club having fans damage the toilets at Alloa. 

Absolute dickhead behaviour and directly costing our club money. 

This will be the same lot that actually put navy blue and white balaclavas on leaving Ayr and chased folk up the street I’d presume 

51 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

I dont know Whats App with him perhaps an Instagram of dope

Was told he was a bit Slack with regards to drug use but don’t shoot the Messenger. 

U18's drew 1-1 with Montrose today, Montrose keeper saving a penalty and making another great save at the end to keep it that way. Rhys Walker & Logan Sinclair played the full 90. 

U16's was 3-2 when I left, 2-2 at half time after a goal and assist each for our striker & winger and then an absolute peach of a goal for our third from the very impressive striker.

Fair few decent looking prospects in both squads. 

17 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

U18's drew 1-1 with Montrose today, Montrose keeper saving a penalty and making another great save at the end to keep it that way. Rhys Walker & Logan Sinclair played the full 90. 

U16's was 3-2 when I left, 2-2 at half time after a goal and assist each for our striker & winger and then an absolute peach of a goal for our third from the very impressive striker.

Understand the under 18s lost 3 nil last week to Alloa

47 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

U16s finished 3-2. Our number nine should have had a hat-trick and was denied by a peach of a save from the Montrose goalie. 

I didn't see the U18s as I was with the women on the community pitch. They beat St Mirren 2-0. 

35 minutes ago, Proudtobeabairn said:

A wee group of them were hanging about near the main road after the Stirling Albion game looking for Albion fans too.  Embarassing. 

I am not having a go at the new Ultras section as I think they have brought some much needed atmosphere to the stadium but the trouble is its mainly young teenagers who think they need to start trouble everywhere they go. For as much positive stuff we have to say about them there is a lot of negative. I've heard its not just been the Stirling game they have been looking for trouble at.

3 minutes ago, Double t said:

I am not having a go at the new Ultras section as I think they have brought some much needed atmosphere to the stadium but the trouble is its mainly young teenagers who think they need to start trouble everywhere they go. For as much positive stuff we have to say about them there is a lot of negative. I've heard its not just been the Stirling game they have been looking for trouble at.

This has been my experience of going to Falkirk games for a long time too.

There's a fair number of 'Buckie in the back pocket of the jeans' fannies that I've seen try and start fights. 

We don't want to be getting a reputation for that at away venues. Then you get retaliation and it's usually the decent fans that get caught up in it. 

Really difficult to nip in the bud though.