The Falkirk FC Thread

When it's games like this it just reinforces how absolutely mental it was that we wasted three years giving glorified youth coaches a full-time manager gig.

Incredible display from the Bairns so far in all fairness. The high press, energy and willingness to bomb forward is impressive and something no other L1 club can get close to.

Glad to see Finn, from my home town, bang one in too.

Edited by CoveRangers1922

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Can't be stressed enough. A young man handling a pressure situation with absolute class and going from strength to strength. That goal will be huge for him too. 100% belongs in our first 11

To think back some of the tantrums on here when Mcglynn started the season with him as our first choice right back as well. 

Edited by LatapyBairn.

I’ve been critical of young Finn (especially defensively) and sometimes think his praises a sung a little too easily at times. However, tonight he was simply outstanding. Brilliant for him to get his first professional goal and defensively I don’t think he put a foot wrong. Whole team outstanding (apart from long) and maybe Nesbitt was a bit quiet but that is me being really really critical. Well done the bairns!

Better team from start to finish, delighted for Finn Yeats getting his first goal. TNS or Arbroath at home next, brilliant chance to get into the final.

My only complaint about the second half is Morrison not squaring that ball to Calvin Miller for a tap in, blinkers were on.

Just now, FFC 1876 said:

Better team from start to finish, delighted for Finn Yeats getting his first goal. TNS or Arbroath at home next, brilliant chance to get into the final.

My only complaint about the second half is Morrison not squaring that ball to Calvin Miller for a tap in, blinkers were on.

Is it just me - I thought Milller had run into an offside position? Not that I necessarily think that's what was going through Morrison's head. May well be wrong though. Usually am.