The Falkirk FC Thread

Absolutely disgraceful from McGlynn. Just what the f**k did he think the was doing? We’ve worked fucking hard to get 11 points clear and then he fucks about with the team? He could have done it next week. Words cannot express how angry I am, as should the board be. We need to get as many points as possible and quickly and he does this. Get this “we need everyone to get game time”. No , the fucking earn their place in the 11 and until then they’ll have to wait. Fuming.

Edited by Tea and Busquets

1 minute ago, Tea and Busquets said:

Absolutely disgraceful from McGlynn. Just what the f**k did he think the was doing? We’ve worked fucking hard to get 11 points clear and then he fucks about with the team? He couldn’t have done it next week. Words cannot express how angry I am, as should the board be. We need to get as many points as possible and quickly and he does this. Get this “we need everyone to get game time”. No , the fucking earn their place in the 11 and until then they’ll have to wait. Fuming.

Spot on. Can handle losing, but I can't handle chucking points away needlessly, considering what's at stake. Raging.

1 minute ago, Raybowski89 said:

He's gotten it so badly wrong here. Was nervy af all week at the thought of this game. Had banana skin written all over it. We could all see it. Everyone except McGlynn that is. He'll take heavy criticism if the comeback doesn't happen.

He will blame the players 

Edinburgh were decent in our last game, a lot of players have left since then but the manager had them fighting for everything. It's obvious McGlynn has had cigars out before a ball is kicked today.

Angrier than after the Airdrie play off horror today. At least they were a decent side we couldn't cope with. To utterly shit the bed in this fashion is utterly unprofessional. Should be blood up the dressing room walls at HT.

1 minute ago, MrDust said:

He will blame the players 

Edinburgh were decent in our last game, a lot of players have left since then but the manager had them fighting for everything. It's obvious McGlynn has had cigars out before a ball is kicked today.

And I'd expect nothing less from Edinburgh. They're fighting for their very survival, which is all the motivation they need, and then they see the league leaders putting out a weakened team as a slap in the face?! I just can't fathom it at all. So disgusted by this.

First goals never a corner but f**k me we've been woeful. Just goes to show the difference in quality between our bench and starting 11. Agyeman and Mackie have been honking, Allan's barely touched the ball.

Crazy messing with a winning team, only one man to blame  will be surprised if there are not 4 changes at half time  no urgency played at a snails pace all the changes made today are only up to 15-20 min subs appearances that's why they can't command a 1st team start.

1 minute ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Talking of ending the Burrell love-in during the week, end the Allan one too please. He’s rotten. Bottom end League One/League Two striker.

May be right but any striker needs to play semi regularly to be up to speed and he's hardly kicked a ball for weeks. Even last Saturday shanley was on instead of him which is crazy if Allen was starting today. At least shanley has had decent game time this season though so should be a lot sharper.