The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, Albert Beale said:

When was this? Why would you plan to play a different goalie each month if you don't have to? If no agreement, it's even weirder than if there is. A loan agreement for a young gk from Lincoln is also strange.

It hasn't impacted us that much due to how well the team has performed, but let's bin this going forward please.

He said it on an interview before Christmas 

Just now, Big chungus said:

That would be a pretty weird and heavily in advance team selection decision. Would it not? 

I am just looking at what has happened since Christmas. But if you check that is what has happened. Be interesting what happens Tuesday 

2 minutes ago, StuartA said:

Your club supremo’s credibility

6 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Oh please 🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is the time of the season where clubs with the best squads come to the fore.

4 minutes ago, Theaccman said:

This is the time of the season where clubs with the best squads come to the fore.

Well you better fucking hurry up then! 

What has happened to yours then as I heard it was the best in the division yet we can hardly see you in the distance behind us

8 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

Think it’s fair to say your team bottled it months ago but don’t let the facts get in the way of the truth.

I'm just saying we have a top squad who are playing for a team steeped in recent top flight history.

Your squad is weaker and is clearly creaking and tiring with the weight of 5 years of league 1 on them.

That's a definite crash today.

By all accounts what I've heard is your crowds were down today too and the young team quiet seems like a club in trouble.

Edited by Theaccman

I don't think it's out of order to expect better than a 1-1 draw at home to Annan given the standards our team have set this season.

We weren't really at the races Today for a second week running, with the difference being Hogarth kept us in the game last week whereas Long threw the game away this week. Fine margins as McGlynn would say. 

3 minutes ago, Theaccman said:

I'm just saying we have a top squad who are playing for a team steeped in recent top flight history.

Your squad is weaker and is clearly creaking and tiring with the weight of 5 years of league 1 on them.

By all accounts what I've heard is your crowds were down today too and the young team quiet seems like a club in trouble.

What a boring act this is. 

It's a Saturday night mate 

3 minutes ago, Theaccman said:

This is top notch 

*cough*

Screenshot_20240302_200102_Chrome.jpg

5 minutes ago, Theaccman said:

😂😉

1 minute ago, Theaccman said:

Don't deflect from your own problems.

14 points clear with a game in hand is indeed a HUGE problem. Away tae f**k.