The Falkirk FC Thread

Back onto the transfer front. 

Obviously we already believe the club will be engaging with Tait and Ross but I noticed they are the only two first team team players that have left the club not to put up anything on social saying goodbye. 

Doesn’t necessarily mean anything either to be fair. 

55 minutes ago, Gaz said:

image.thumb.png.727c0700e025f68d0db4f691a5a4c75e.png

The Linvincbles

First rule of criticising layouts or spelling on P & B. Don’t f**k up your own post whilst doing it. 😝

1 minute ago, Rocco said:

Back onto the transfer front. 

Obviously we already believe the club will be engaging with Tait and Ross but I noticed they are the only two first team team players that have left the club not to put up anything on social saying goodbye. 

Doesn’t necessarily mean anything either to be fair. 

Maybe wishful thinking but these days youngsters think having a good fart is worthy of a social media post.

No news is good news.

58 minutes ago, Rugster said:

First rule of criticising layouts or spelling on P & B. Don’t f**k up your own post whilst doing it. 😝

I don't know what you mean :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Kevin James Left Knee said:

IT'S A GREAT DESIGN (BY ANNDY JAMIESON I THINK) BUT IT MISSES OUT SOME IMPORTANT NAMES WHO CONTRIBUTED. 

1 hour ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Bairn in Exile was the original one to come up with the concept of creating The Invincibles using players names way back in February. That idea was born on P&B first.

I certainly did ( thanks Harry) and to acknowledge missing some of the players' names I came up with another version:

YEATS

HENDERSON

OLIVER

JOHN MCGLYNN

MILLER

LANG

McIVER

MORRISON

LONG

McCANN

MACKIE

NESBITT

DONALDSON

AGYEMAN

BISLAND

SHANLEY

TAIT

HOGARTH

SPENCER

ROSS

8 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

I certainly did ( thanks Harry) and to acknowledge missing some of the players' names I came up with another version:

YEATS

HENDERSON

OLIVER

JOHN MCGLYNN

MILLER

LANG

McIVER

MORRISON

LONG

McCANN

MACKIE

NESBITT

DONALDSON

AGYEMAN

BISLAND

SHANLEY

TAIT

HOGARTH

SPENCER

ROSS

Maciver TOTY vibes for Ola now 😢

Ruth suffered being Sheerin's man at us, was far too young to be our main striker but the talent was there. Very much like how Andy Irving took pelters and now he's on the books at West Ham.

15 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Ruth suffered being Sheerin's man at us, was far too young to be our main striker but the talent was there. Very much like how Andy Irving took pelters and now he's on the books at West Ham.

Didn't look up to much in the games against the Albion mind you.

28 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Watching the RR/PT game. Player on player who would I take, Graham Brown and Milne. Dont think we’re far away for giving it a real go. 

Patrick a bit unlucky thought they were the better side and blew it a bit. Graham missing a sitter in the last minute then Patrick  not even hitting the target with their last two pens. I don't think the premier league side will.be sweating too much.

56 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Looks like he's found his level. He isn't a full-time professional footballer.

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I'm defo buying a mug and a couple of steins when they come out on Greaves, incidentally 

Hopefully it's official club merchandise.  A lot of noise being made on non licensed products on social media.

Would be pretty surprised if Partick get the better of county/saints, especially after this grueller. 

Title race could be a belter next season and would love to be in it. In reality would take 4th happily 

3 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Would be pretty surprised if Partick get the better of county/saints, especially after this grueller. 

Title race could be a belter next season and would love to be in it. In reality would take 4th happily 

So would I - as they got eliminated tonight!