The Falkirk FC Thread

13 minutes ago, Big chungus said:

No but they did sing about pedophillia. 

I’m not condoning it at all but it was 1 burst of about 30 seconds aimed at the Celtic support and 1 burst of 30 seconds aimed at an overweight Celtic supporter who was goading our fans.

As I said, I don’t find it acceptable and it’s not something I joined in with but generally our Ultras and support overall are very good. To label us with the arse cheeks due to 2 songs on Sunday doesn’t sit right with me mate.

With reluctance attended the game after vowing never to set foot in either arse camps. Rodger’s and the Tic BOD get it big often from this lot. I’m surprised they’ve not been banned.

Anyway we’ve obviously blew them away with the support and the performance, hence the just about joined up words in a poorly written draft. 
Being from the west end enjoyed a few drinks later, with a few friends who support tic, ptic & the other dics. 
Tbf all thought we played really well and full of praise. The ptic fan worried we are a cut above the rest, but think they will make a last gasp attempt at bringing in one or two players. He thinks Graham might have played one season to much..

52 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

The difference between Ra Celic and sevco fans for me is that; some Celtic fans think they're Irish whereas, some sevco fans want to be english!

F*** them both in equal measure

2 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

The difference between Ra Celic and sevco fans for me is that; some Celtic fans think they're Irish whereas, some sevco fans want to be english!

Yet the Scottish media still pander to this! The frustrating thing is the idiots can’t see how utterly ridiculous they look to the rest. The country and the league would genuinely be better without the pair of them long term. 

12 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Look up the Roger Waters album "The Pros and Cons of Hitch Hiking". The woman on the cover is his mum. 

Had that image of her on a tour t-shirt as I was at the gig at the Birmingham NEC. Would get some looks these days. 

Eric Clapton played guitar in Roger's band on that tour btw.

I digress

Off topic

I'll get me coat. 

10 hours ago, dumfriesbairn said:

Neither those fighting for Ireland's freedom (or Scotland's) from colonial Britain or guys reacting to genocide by Israel are terrorists in my view. Inappropriate to see them as such. 

Inappropriate not to see terrorist murderers as terrorist murderers. In my view. 

I recommend listening to Tim Minchin's 'The Fence' on repeat until you get it.

Edited by FalkirkBairn2021

12 hours ago, dumfriesbairn said:

Neither those fighting for Ireland's freedom (or Scotland's) from colonial Britain or guys reacting to genocide by Israel are terrorists in my view. Inappropriate to see them as such. Having said that, extremely disappointed by a statement that had no need to refer to the oppopsition support in the way they did - especially since it was the incredible backing of the opposition that engendered the statement in the first place. Seems I'm going to have to declare myself a neutral now, in their matches against the Unionists.....

You don’t think Hamas, which has been accused of war crimes and crimes against humanity by Human Rights Watch (which is certainly not pro-Israel) is a terrorise group? Have to say that is quite a claim.

HRW says Hamas have committed “deliberate and indiscriminate attacks on civilians, wilful killing of persons in custody, sexual and gender-based violence, hostage-taking, mutilation of bodies and looting.”

Don’t think this is the place to discuss the Middle East, but I think you need to look at where you’re getting your information from if that’s what you genuinely believe. It’s perfectly possible to acknowledge that Israel’s actions have been disgraceful, while also accepting that Hamas are not angels.

Edited by PedroMoutinho

11 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

Celtic - Rangers

The pair of them would like nothing better than to get out of Scotland, they make it plain every game they want nothing to do with or be associated with the country they play in if anything they despise it. Celtic and Rangers would happily play old firm derbies every week in their own 2 team league and contrive a range of exclusive cup finals to play in on a regular basis. Monthly Cup Final, Seasonal Cup Final, Full Moon Cup Final their scope and imagination would know no bounds and their fans would lap it up. They suck up the majority of the games money and with that buy and control the decision-making process to perpetually gorge from the games income.

If they left there would be a revitalisation of the game in Scotland and a transformation in the quality of home-grown players our leagues produce. It would be a return to the days when the smaller provincial clubs played local young players known to the community to gain experience and move on in their early 20's with 100 plus games behind them and the better for it onto higher leagues and the funds from the sale filters down the game. That's how it used to work and the list of Scotland's great players that started that way is proof aplenty. Baxter-Raith, Johnson/Hansen-Partick, Gemmell/McQueen-St Mirren,  Alloa-White, Jordon-Morton, Cooper-Clydebank ok some got picked up after a few games but it makes the point that the bigger clubs missed them.

Competition would improve and crowds would respond accordingly with always the chance of a smaller side assembling a once in a generation group of players at the one time that gel and become iconic for the club lucky enough to assemble them ( eg Falkirk) and just maybe kick them up a level permanently.

So there is nothing to fear in the Scottish game getting shot of the bigot brothers and their sectarian and political baggage they would not be missed and their loss would transform the game in Scotland for the better.

Oh! when they come crawling back have realised they are very small fish in a big european pool, get gubbed regularly and win S F**k all. It should be a collective thanks, but no thanks - your not needed nor wanted.

15 hours ago, BPM said:

Pick this statement up on SM from the Green Brigade. It is three pages long of their usual drivel but this page stood out with their derisory comments about the Falkirk support. 

IMG_0005.jpeg

The same lot that would have been singing the 'hope you die in your sleep' chant to Rodgers a couple of seasons back. Couldn't mark their neck with a blowtorch.