The Falkirk FC Thread

Surely you'd have him 6th in line

Should never have let Allison go to the Meercats, Barr should be dropped forthwith.

:1eye

That quote only states a player put out on loan, only days previous, should have been given his chance. In front of one that showed his commitment, by signing a PCA, in the midst of a relegation fight.

Outcome, we were relegated anyway & the 'Saviours' pontifications were proven worthless.

If your going to trawl my quotes, at least come up with one where I state a player is better than another.

Edited by kiddy

That quote only states a player put out on loan, only days previous, should have been given his chance. In front of one that showed his commitment, by signing a PCA, in the midst of a relegation fight.

Outcome, we were relegated anyway & the 'Saviours' pontifications were proven worthless.

If your going to trawl my quotes, at least come up with one where I state a player is better than another.

Not quite 'better than another' but a belter none the less.

It seems to be that some fans think nothing of running down players to have come through our ranks. Yet we witnessed Arfield, Mitchell, Allison & Stewert all showing the ability to compete with the best this country has to offer. Remembering that Scobbie too has spent the last season & a half carrying an injury, it shows that these guys have the ability and can carry us up the division. All it takes is belief & confidence in them to do the job.

New Home Shirts sales are still going well, especially with the nicer weather now upon us. Our Kids "Full kit offer" is also proving popular.

They are available to buy at the Falkirk Stadium store Mon-Fri 10-4 and Sat 10-2. Or you can buy online 24/7 @ http://www.thefalkirkshop.co.uk

A reminder that the anticipated new Away shirts are due for release on 1st June and pre-orders are coming in thick and fast both in store and online.

Adults Home/Away shirts - £35

Kids Home/Away shirts - £30

Kids Full Home/Away Kit Offer - £45

Infants full Home kits - (Pre-Order only) - £25

Thanks

Retail Team

I assume that Falkirk wanting Paul Lovering (as someone posted on our thread) is a load of bull shit?

Heard on One F that we're close to signing him as a player-coach. Can't see it though. Who posted that on your thread, can't be bothered looking.

Trump was the poster. Can't say I can see it happening either. As a coach possibly but as a player (as much as he's a legend) he's done.

I really hope it doesn't. That rat would only be a negative influence on our young players, coach or player. Probably won't happen though tbh.

Signed 19 year old left back Luke Leahy from Rugby Town. Seems a decent signing. He's part of the Strachan Football Foundation and going by his interview on youtube he seems to know his stuff.

What makes you think he would be a decent signing? What are you basing that on? :huh: