The Falkirk FC Thread

Some of the comments on One F are absolutely appalling considering the situation regarding Nick.

I had heard it was a shite forum but didn't realise it was full of such pond life.

I've just given it a read. It's shite patter but sadly, this site can be just as bad at times.

Here's hoping these sightings are legit and he is tracked down soon. It seems strange that he is being spotted so locally but that's no excuse for some of the crap that's been posted on One F.

I think it's the lack of wider news and any police appeal about this that's making people suspect it's a hoax or not that serious.

Not excusing some of the comments, but I think a few people suspect it's just some guy out on the razz that hasn't checked in with anyone.

Sadly, I expect an adult male going missing this time of year isn't all that uncommon, hence the lack of more visible police activity.

See he's been found safe and well according to the Facebook page set up to find him!

Is it one those "What happens in Polmont stays in Polmont" things? None of my business of course, just curious about what happened..

Edited by welshbairn

I`ve tried googling but couldn`t find the squad.

Try here.. http://bettermeddle.org.uk

P.S. Just noticed on the front page they've got a bit about Falkirk's summer tour of Malta in 52/3. How come now, in the age of cheap flights, all we get is Pitmedden and Turriff.. mad.gif

Edited by welshbairn

Game on Saturday. Chances? If its on recommend me with pubs in the centre and best way to getting the ground (taxi I assume).

Behind the Wall near Grahamston Station. Not cheap, but if you buy a few pints and/or food there's usually a free bus to and from the game. Otherwise a twenty minute walk.

I'm not fucking walking. How much is 'not cheap'? Circa £3 a pint is what I look to pay.

Depends in what beer u want. Just further up from BTW is "the goose". Kinda like a weatherspoons.

My advice, have a couple in the goose, one in btw and get the free bus ;)