The Falkirk FC Thread

One F gets a bad press on here, its no better or worse than almost every Football Forum. Its a one subject forum so minuet details like Ball boys and cost of pies will be discussed.

The fact is, all the breaking and important news and info on Falkirk is on there, the AGM discussions, finance of the club and inside gossip etc..

ONEF has a few moaners and whingers who do pretty much all the posting. shout down people who dont agree with them and find any reason they can to validate their idea that "martin ritchie is a hl-ln and wants to kill our club" got news for you lads if you dont go to games becuase youre in the huff then youre not supporting the club. hence it cannot realy be "YOUR" club.

you know what i mean dont you? its always the same shite that gets spouted after every bad result. some of them need to grow up a bit. i love football but even the worst defeat ever only leaves me angry for about an hour after full time. ive never let it ruin my day never mind my life

The fact is, all the breaking and important news and info on Falkirk is on there, the AGM discussions, finance of the club and inside gossip etc..

There have been quite a few occasions when something's been hinted at on P&B so I've nipped over to OneF to get the 'facts'

..... then nipped back to here to get the actual facts :blink:

One F gets a bad press on here, its no better or worse than almost every Football Forum. Its a one subject forum so minuet details like Ball boys and cost of pies will be discussed.

One F is definitely better for club info - sometimes worth reading what other clubs supporters think on here but not interested in the P&B community stuff...

I don't post on OneF.

Genuinely think if we were where Inverness are right now, certain posters still wouldn't be happy. And still proudly post to tell people their excuses for not attending matches.

Reading through some other teams forums, they seem to have equal moron percentages. eg some boy on DundeeMad was wanting them to sign Roberts :lol:

Edited by NavyBlueArmy1876

I don't post on OneF.

Genuinely think if we were where Inverness are right now, certain posters still wouldn't be happy. And still proudly post to tell people their excuses for not attending matches.

Reading through some other teams forums, they seem to have equal moron percentages. eg some boy on DundeeMad was wanting them to sign Roberts :lol:

Some of the excuses and reasons are utter pish. i know people who i used to go with and they dont go anymore becuase they cant be bothered/want to watch sky sports news/ want to waste their money on shite tatoos every week and going to nanados 3 times a day. falkirk is not interesting to them. promotion to the spl doesnt hold the exitement of transfer deadline hyperbole and thats that. they no longer go. they are not supporters they just causualy look out for the results. some on one f could do with admitting that.

roberts isnt as bad as the stick he's getting. can you ohnestly say that you were the finished article at 19? miles from everyone you know. and living in a crap town like falkirk! hel come good. i hope holt can try and calm him down a bit and mould him into a bit of a professional becuase he does have the talent.

Never mind his missed chance on saturday. we are falkirk - we dont do scoring one on ones!

I would agree Roberts is improving. It wasn't a dig at him. More laughing at Dundee fans wanting to splash the cash on a guy on a 2 year contract...still not learned their lesson. Maybe Admin 3 will finally knock some sense in to them...

If Roberts continues to work on his attitude and who knows, learn to run about like Loy does, he could turn in to a very good player at this level. He is only 19. The Cowden striker Hemmings who I quite like is 22, and his finishing was very erratic on Saturday.

Anybody know what the deal is with multi-ball?

We seemed to use it at home all season, but not against Livingston and not in the second half against Cowdenbeath. I did notice in the first half the standside linesman made the ball boy fetch the original ball for a corner rather than using the he was about to place at the corner flag, which seemed a pointless waste of time!

Does the away team have to agree to use it, and did we forget to ask Cowdenbeath hence back to one ball in the second half? It makes a big difference when a full stand (and a side of the pitch) are empty.

Anybody know what the deal is with multi-ball?

We seemed to use it at home all season, but not against Livingston and not in the second half against Cowdenbeath. I did notice in the first half the standside linesman made the ball boy fetch the original ball for a corner rather than using the he was about to place at the corner flag, which seemed a pointless waste of time!

Does the away team have to agree to use it, and did we forget to ask Cowdenbeath hence back to one ball in the second half? It makes a big difference when a full stand (and a side of the pitch) are empty.

Not sure what happened on Saturday but I'm sure it needs to be agreed to by the opposition and the referee. Hence why it wasn't used against Dunfermline and Livingston.