The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Back Post Misses

Houston having a go at Stubbs on tv and press did he not say same as Stubbs only a week ago when his side lost 1-0 to Queens short memory!

No he didn't. He said along the lines of. Well done to Queens we dominated the game but had not cutting edge

It was Stubbs saying that basically we didnae deserve to be in the final that got Houstons goat. He didnae have a problem with him saying they'd been unlucky etc. If Queens end up in the playoffs and it would need a miracle now for us to pip them then I doubt you'll get him spouting off that they dinnae deserve it and it should be us. Fowler and Queens have done a great job this season especially considering their budget etc and fully deserve to be in 4th. There's no reason why they cant go all the way either considering their previous results against Hibs and sevco. Only problem might be the number of hard games in a short space of time.

He was also having a go at Stubbs because he has thrown up the same excuse even after the 4th (fourth) failed attempt at trying to beat us this season. Which wasn't the case after our defeat to queens

Stubbs came up with something fairly similar after we won at Easter Road a couple of weeks ago too. In that case he did so despite the fact we had more and better chances in the game. I think I could fairly confidently predict the content of one of Alan Stubbs post match interviews after a defeat. They are pretty much all the same.

Stubbs came up with something fairly similar after we won at Easter Road a couple of weeks ago too. In that case he did so despite the fact we had more and better chances in the game. I think I could fairly confidently predict the content of one of Alan Stubbs post match interviews after a defeat. They are pretty much all the same.

I heard his greety interview after, saying they were the better team,better chances but couldn't break down the Queens back 5. All reports had shown that queens had back 3 and stats were close, not the one sided charge he portrayed

I heard his greety interview after, saying they were the better team,better chances but couldn't break down the Queens back 5. All reports had shown that queens had back 3 and stats were close, not the one sided charge he portrayed

I heard it in the car sitting in traffic on the way out of the stadium. I presumed he'd had his eyes shut and was just talking about some game he'd imagined. Even the Hibs fans on here pretty much said to a man that the better team won. The stats may have been close but we had the much better chances and if anything should have won by more.

It appears to be a given that for any game Hibs don't win Alan Stubbs will claim they had the better of the play but couldn't break down the opposition and were wasteful up front.