The Falkirk FC Thread

The positive of this years POTY is that none of us can be wrong. Every player mentioned deserves it. I’ve been vocal of Donaldson and I’m probably biased as I sat with him and Hendo at the awards night last year. Two absolutely brilliant guys who love playing for us. As I say, they all deserve it.

Shankland out today through illness and Burrell likely out too. Chance for Cal to get some more daylight between them as top scorer. 

26 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Shankland out today through illness and Burrell likely out too. Chance for Cal to get some more daylight between them as top scorer. 

Still blows my mind that we scored 7 last week and Morrison didn't get any. He must have been gutted.

1 hour ago, Ned Nederlander said:

An afternoon of not having to check someone else's score awaits

imageproxy 3.gif

I'm still checking the scores today. I'm hoping that Kelty and Annan win to take relegation pressure off them both so that they are not trying like bears when we play them.

Didn't realise that being a photographer at the football was such a dangerous affair. One has just been stretchered off at Starks park holding up the start of the second half.. Bainsford bairn watch what you are doing today.

And with 4 games to go Hamilton are now 2 points behind what we achieved last season (in terms of points tally a very very respectable season). Their fans treatment of their manager and players has been an utter disgrace. 

55 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

What's on the banner near the Ultras?

Keep up the fight and write your name in history 

Something like that 

Loving McGlynn keeping our streets safe. 

Dylan Tait man, what a player and what a goal. 

Good to see MacIver and Agyeman scoring again as well and Morrison scored a beauty too

IMG-20240109-WA0003.jpg

Hibs must have some really decent midfielders if Dylan Tait  cannot get in to their 1st team squad.  Hopefully  we are in discussions  with them already about signing him permanently.  Unbelievable  player

Makes it all the more ridiculous that Accies cancelled his loan with them especially with Martin out for the season but fair play to the boy if he's thought this mob are tinpot and a clueless manager then I'm better off somewhere else. Their loss is our gain.

Another excellent performance, even with the wind causing problems at times we still played really nice stuff.

I thought Mackie was top class today again and that was taits best performance in a Falkirk top.

Not only did he play the ball nicely all game and score a great goal but his defensive work rate (which was my criticism of him) has come on massively in the last few months and while he's not as strong a tackler as Hendo he's putting himself about much better.