The Falkirk FC Thread

32 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

When will the book be available to pick up in the shop? (As it seems there is no option for postage).

There was something on the release about preordering then emailing the club to arrange postage. 

2 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

When will the book be available to pick up in the shop? (As it seems there is no option for postage).

It’s at printers. We can’t control the timings but they are saying 8 or so working days. There will be a shipping option later once the club sorts it out. 

This might seem really petty, but is it just me that thinks it's a bit weird that we've essentially went to town on The Invincibles branding since May and this book is called The Untouchables?

19 minutes ago, Gaz said:

This might seem really petty, but is it just me that thinks it's a bit weird that we've essentially went to town on The Invincibles branding since May and this book is called The Untouchables?

image.jpeg.bba7ec84f08ef83eb5ce1d82d4d01d03.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

If this is true, and I’ve no reason to question Hanlon’s integrity, then Raith must be paying very, very high wages compared to the rest of the league.

206D0370-8906-417F-B9F1-7293AB218891.png

Not sure on how to call this, as many variables. However RR have said over the past few days that the players signed had better offers for the players….

33 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Not sure on how to call this, as many variables. However RR have said over the past few days that the players signed had better offers for the players….

Hanlon was apparently on around £3k per week basic at Hibs. This was a chance to top up his pension as his last contract.

I get there is little logic in offering him a 3 year contract at his age and none of the other clubs would have offered that so I’d be surprised if he rejected better offers tbh.

1 hour ago, Gaz said:

Surely not that Arsenal twat with the trademark?

On 03/07/2024 at 21:14, Disco Duck said:

I really don’t like that top.  The trim is bizarre, the socks look like they’re from a different kit and, well, not even Lang can make it look good.  Far prefer the home kit.

Im not really the target market though!

Not knocking me out the red top but I did say Tam Lang is the only sexy thing.

White and yellow I prefer away top

21 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Hanlon was apparently on around £3k per week basic at Hibs. This was a chance to top up his pension as his last contract.

I get there is little logic in offering him a 3 year contract at his age and none of the other clubs would have offered that so I’d be surprised if he rejected better offers tbh.

Maybe better offers of a years contract. Three year contract tells it all.