The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, Scott said:

I'm in Kilimanjaro the now and was hoping to purchase the game on Falkirk TV. Can only see an option for audio however. Does anyone know if we are streaming the game or are we not because it's live on BBC (Can't get the BBC feed here)

Says streaming live outside the UK.

8 minutes ago, JS_FFC said:

Any injuries we know about for tonight or is the squad fully available? 

I suspect everyone apart from Lang will be fit 

27 minutes ago, BPM said:

Delighted to see FFCTV has a new sponsor. Hope they get as much fun and exposure out of it. 

What happened with you guys? Appreciate if you can’t / don’t want to answer. 

Unexpectedly a wee bit emotional heading into this game. 5 years in the wilderness. I’ll admit -  as I’m sure many others would - that when we finished 6th in League One off the back of M&M, Holt, Sheerin, Deans, Rennie etc, we perhaps hadn’t bottomed out. League One was maybe where we were due to stay; maybe we’d have to go part-time, or, god forbid, we could slide even further down the pyramid. A future case study in how not to manage a football club - an example of how quickly things could fall to pieces.

But we got our club back. We’re back. It’s down to us, every single one of the fans who stuck by the club during the darkest period in its history. We’ve got a team who cares, a board who has the clubs interests at heart, and a management team who built this squad out of the rubble that was left over in Summer 2022. Enjoy tonight guys. Hopefully another season to remember.

Mon the f**king Bairns 

Edited by 18BAIRN76

26 minutes ago, Rugster said:

What happened with you guys? Appreciate if you can’t / don’t want to answer. 

It was the third season we had done it. I guess last season couldn’t have been bettered 

Good first half. You can see the clear difference in going a league up, but can also see that we are capable all over the park in matching it. Dominated the half, midfield have been everywhere. Chances have came and we took one, but more will come. We made them run every minute of that half while we knocked the ball about. Couple of wee moments where they got on but Coll and Hendo in particular have defended really intelligently. 

Hoping that having to open up a bit doesn't go well for them. 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Good first half. You can see the clear difference in going a league up, but can also see that we are capable all over the park in matching it. Dominated the half, midfield have been everywhere. Chances have came and we took one, but more will come. We made them run every minute of that half while we knocked the ball about. Couple of wee moments where they got on but Coll and Hendo in particular have defended really intelligently. 

Hoping that having to open up a bit doesn't go well for them. 

Our press has really troubled them. Hunting in packs. You feel well get 2 or 3 chances every half just doing that.