The Falkirk FC Thread

I just hope the rumours regarding who isnt on it are a load  of shite.
We know we are pretty much stuck with Loy, Harris & anybody else going into the 2nd year of the Houston Handouts. The rest can pretty much go.

3 minutes ago, kiddy said:
13 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:
I just hope the rumours regarding who isnt on it are a load  of shite.

We know we are pretty much stuck with Loy, Harris & anybody else going into the 2nd year of the Houston Handouts. The rest can pretty much go.

I'd heard we were keeping hold of welsh and kidd.  Shurely shome mishtake.

Edited by Shodwall cat

Who is on contract for next year? Harris Loy McKee Shephard and who else
Who will be released? 

Mitchell
Mutch

They will both stay with another keeper in.

Mckee
Harris
Loy
Shepherd

All could go imo especially the last 3.

Options on Robson, Sibbald, McGhee and Longridge.

Stuck with Loy? We moved on at least 5 who were under contract in January. He will be moved on

You'd like to think that if loys a decent cant he'd either take a cut so that he can get a regular game elsewhere or get his feckin finger out over the summer so that hes fit and ready to go next season instead of plodding about like a fat mess stealing a grand a week from the club.

King Louis has to stay imo, been fantastic since he came in, bit greedy sometimes but always looking to move us up the park.
fantastic? seriously? more bad games than good. I'd potentially keep him as a decent squad player but we can't rely on his lack of consistency to get us out this league.

certainly looks like Grant is off the way he ran to the crowd at the end with his jersey and waved looked emotional. been a good servant especially pre injury. wish him all the best.

thought mutch was very good today.

I'd keep, assuming able to...

McGhee
Muirhead
Nelson
Sibbald
jakubiak

potentially keep as squad player

longridge
Nelson
mutch
Mitchell
Blair

release

loy
Harris
kidd
Welsh
taiwo
Grant
Watson
ohara
shepherd

fantastic? seriously? more bad games than good. I'd potentially keep him as a decent squad player but we can't rely on his lack of consistency to get us out this league.

certainly looks like Grant is off the way he ran to the crowd at the end with his jersey and waved looked emotional. been a good servant especially pre injury. wish him all the best.

McGhee
Muirhead
Nelson
Sibbald
jakubiak

longridge
Nelson
mutch
Mitchell
Blair

release

loy
Harris
kidd
Welsh
taiwo
Grant
Watson
ohara
shepherd

I’d say so, definitely inconsistent but he’s scored some great goals and always gives his all.

12 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

McGhee
Muirhead
Nelson
Sibbald
jakubiak

longridge
Nelson
mutch
Mitchell
Blair

release

loy
Harris
kidd
Welsh
taiwo
Grant
Watson
ohara
shepherd

Blair has another year to go on his Swansea deal and Nelson signed a new one year deal before he signed on loan for us.

If promotion is the goal and that really means winning the league then we need a lot better in our starting 11 than longridge im afraid. Has the odd motm performance but otherwise its been more mediocrity like today. Squad player at best.