The Falkirk FC Thread

Boom right out of nowhere 

“Our real focus now is on recruiting both midfielders and attackers and talks with a number of our targets are progressing well.

“We hope to potentially have further news on this tomorrow and certainly moving into next week ahead of our return to pre-season training.”

giphy.gif

Edited by superandy_07

3 minutes ago, P475 said:

Once again......my apologies for that complete muppet still posting pish on your forum Bairns. 

Higgy signed up ya crawler. 

Yessssss

Hartley saying that's the defensive signings pretty much done. Wonder who will be the first choice right back next season, my money is prob on Mcghee with Muirhead able to fill in there also.

Hartley saying that's the defensive signings pretty much done. Wonder who will be the first choice right back next season, my money is prob on Mcghee with Muirhead able to fill in there also.
I just thought of that too once the excitement..... ehhhh.... subsided we'll say.

Dont fancy any of that lot at RB really except McGhee but only as RB in a 4. RWB he is not IMO (in my opinion).

Hmmmmm......