The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, P475 said:

Wouldn't be so bad if he was right. 

Oh right you one of the weerdi cone heided chaps pmsl.

Have a good trip.  Rasper.

Obviously inevitable and the right call, but can’t deny it’s with a tinge of sadness at how it’s panned out. Maybe we’ll find out what went wrong, maybe we’ll never know, but I think most fans on here were delighted when he came back last year. Certainly wouldn’t have anticipated messages of “can’t wait till Loy leaves” etc etc. Definetely a shame. 

But these things happen, and it frees up a massive wage. ONWARDS!!!

Edited by 18BAIRN76

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
3 hours ago, Piracy said:
Stevie, you are seriously deluded. Get help.

Ooooft. Posting folks real names on a forum.... Absolute heads gone

It's a username from another forum.

Stand easy Isa.

2 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Highest earner. Only reason I want him away, too much of a risk to give another season.

He'll be getting a reasonable pay off to go from those types of wages to the ones Raith will be offering... 

Take it there's no chance of just giving him a pre season to see if he can get himself fit? Liked Loy at Dunfermline. 

1 hour ago, Stuperman01 said:

Bairnsford Bairn can you confirm these rumours?

Not really Stu. I can’t confirm signings as I’d effectively be breaking the news before the club. I’d get my arse kicked from one end of the stadium to the other and back again if I did that.

And if I commented on every rumour I’d be on here every ten mins debunking windups. Until the day came when one was true, and I couldn’t say anything, then folk would put 2 and 2 together and know that Jimmy Bloggs was about to sign for us.

1 hour ago, Falkirkfan1985 said:

We never got a photo of Fasan so there is every chance Bainsford Bairn is also in the dark

He's in Italy at the moment. I did suggest that the club fly me over there so we could do things properly but I got some waffling piffle excuse about budgets. :thumbsdown

He'll be getting a reasonable pay off to go from those types of wages to the ones Raith will be offering... 
Take it there's no chance of just giving him a pre season to see if he can get himself fit? Liked Loy at Dunfermline. 

Loved him the first time round with us, was like having two players on the park. Used to cover so much ground. He’s just not looked interested at all with us. Apparently had problems at home so I wish him, if he wasn’t on daft money I’d say keep him for another year but I don’t think the Don will want him. I wish him well at the rovers if he goes.

3 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Not really Stu. I can’t confirm signings as I’d effectively be breaking the news before the club. I’d get my arse kicked from one end of the stadium to the other and back again if I did that.

And if I commented on every rumour I’d be on here every ten mins debunking windups. Until the day came when one was true, and I couldn’t say anything, then folk would put 2 and 2 together and know that Jimmy Bloggs was about to sign for us.

Can you at least give us a hint if we should  look out the KY jelly this week at some point? 

11 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Were you at the stadium today? :batman