The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

Bit of a Houston signing unfortunately IMO. The guy wasn't good enough for Livingston last season so I don't see how he's going to be good enough for a title winning side.

f**k off Sheps

Just now, EdiBairn said:

Bit of a Houston signing unfortunately IMO. The guy wasn't good enough for Livingston last season so I don't see how he's going to be good enough for a title winning side.

He had eight goals by Christmas and was I think their top scorer at that point. Then they signed Hardie / Miller and suddenly decided to punt him out on loan to Brechin. For whom he scored against Falkirk, incidentally. 

He's the big target man we all wanted and is coming here with something to prove. That'll do for me. 

Would be good to see the opinion of some Livi fans on him, finished the season as their joint top goal scorer and wasn’t even there half the season, take that return and double it your talking about a 15+ goal a season striker? Don’t see what’s pish about this signing tbh

1 hour ago, Duncan Freemason said:

...and as of 5th July, Livingston had sold 712 for the top flight.

You do realise we I’m just taking part in the Falkirk crowdwank yes? 

We’ve sold over 4000.

Would be good to see the opinion of some Livi fans on him, finished the season as their joint top goal scorer and wasn’t even there half the season, take that return and double it your talking about a 15+ goal a season striker? Don’t see what’s pish about this signing tbh

Must be a reason why the let him join the league’s bottom club.

12 minutes ago, FalkirkLad said:

Sadly, the majority who will now head this way will only start supporting Livingston in August 2018.

Must be a reason why the let him join the league’s bottom club.

Lee Miller would of wanted a guarantee of game time most likely and I can almost definitely guarantee Rangers would of said Hardie needs to play X amount of games. Hopefully it is that and the lad just wanted to get out somewhere else and play football